- Customers are responsible for ensuring the possession of valid required travel documents, and to ensure that passport and visa requirements are met prior departure.
- For family vacation, parents are ultimately responsible for the welfare of their children.
- We cannot be responsible for the safety and well being of customers or their belongings. We shall provide all reasonable help and assistance; however, it is advisable that customers obtain relevant personal travel insurance in case of illness, cancellation, baggage lost, delays and others.
- We take full responsibility to secure customer’s private and confidential information that is provided during the time of booking.
We will share customer’s dietary, medical or any disability with relevant service providers to ensure our customers enjoy a safe and fun holiday. In making a booking with us, customer consent to this information being passed onto the relevant persons. (especially for package tours with meals plan)
- All prices are accurate at the time of publishing on our site. They are liable to change and can only be confirmed upon submitting an enquiry.
Prices are based on current rates of exchange and are subject to variation if there are significant increases due to government tax, exchange rates, and increases in transportation costs or fuel prices, airfares or hotel rates.
- If you wish to make any changes to your tour arrangements, after payment has been made, your request is subject to availability and possibility. Relevant amendment fee applies.
- No refunds will be made for no shows, or any unused services.
- Local duties and levies are frequently amended or increased without prior notice. Whilst we do our best to inform customers of what local costs are likely to be prior to arrival, we cannot guarantee that no further changes will be introduced on top of the information that we provide. Such unforeseen costs remain the customer’s responsibility.
- We will not be held responsible for any inconvenience or disappointment caused by the unforeseen circumstance including, but without limitation: earthquakes; volcanic dust clouds; or adverse weather conditions.
- We reserve the right to alter the itineraries without prior notice if necessary due to weather or other reasons that are beyond our control. Please note that in such cases, the customer is responsible for any additional costs that become payable as a result of such changes.
- We make every effort to ensure that your holiday arrangements run smoothly however in the unlikely event that you have reason to file a complaint, please immediately reach out to the contact pass to you during tour confirmation to resolve the dissatisfaction immediately.
- Upon tour confirmation
- Initial non-refundable deposit of 35% of total package cost
- 30 days prior to arrival
- Balance 65% of total package cost
- For bookings made less than 30 days or less prior to the arrival date
- 100% full payment upon tour confirmation
How to Pay:
- Card Payment (VISA & MasterCard only)
- Card Payment via secured ecommerce link (VISA & MasterCard only)
- Electronic Bank Transfer (not applicable for bookings made 14 days or less prior to the arrival date.)
- Bank transfer charges apply and on customer’s own account. (We must receive payment in full.)
Contact us for bank details.
Please confirm with your bank if they need an intermediary bank for wire transfer, if so, please add the intermediary bank fee to total transferred amount. If customer fails to do this, the fund will be sent through a corresponding bank (not directly to our account) and will incur an interim bank charges that will result in the total amount we received is less than the amount you transferred.
Our total package cost is exclusive of bank administrative fees and interim bank charges. These charges should be customer’s responsibility.
Upon successful transfer, please inform us of the transaction via email. This is important in order for us to track your payment. Please email a scanned copy of customer deposit slip to email@example.com
45 – 30 days 35%
30 – 14 days 75%
(From the full payment paid 30 days prior to arrival, 25% will be refunded to customer.)
14 days 100%