Day 1: Yangon Arrival & Sightseeing
- Yangon arrival in the afternoon. (Itinerary can be adjusted base on your flight time.)
- Meet and greet by your station guide at the airport and then transfer to hotel for check-in.
- After freshen up, visit Bogyoke Aung San market (Scott market) – this popular market in downtown area offers a good selection of gem stones, traditional fabric & costumes, handicrafts, arts & paintings, souvenirs, etc. (This market is closed on Mondays & Gazette Holidays. In the event when tour dates coincide with the market holidays, we will arrange a suitable activity.)
- Then, drive to the great Shwedagon Pagoda for sunset appreciation in the evening. This 98-meter gilded stupa is Myanmar’s Holiest Buddhist Shrine that contains relics of the past four Buddhas. It is believed that if a person wants to avoid bad luck and misfortune, he must pour water at one’s planetary post and he will be ensure of peace of mind and all anxieties will end.
- Transfer back to hotel and overnight in Yangon.
Day 2: Yangon: Full Day Golf at Yangon Golf Club
- Breakfast at the hotel. Your driver will pick you up at the hotel and transfer to Yangon Golf Club – established in 1909 during British occupation; it is an 18-hole course of 7010 yard and the oldest club in Myanmar. Enjoy the peaceful natural ambience and the perfectly manicured greens as you start your first tee off in Myanmar.
- After your tee off, transfer back to hotel and overnight in Yangon.
Day 3: Yangon: Full Day Golf at Pun Hlaing Golf Club
- After breakfast, your driver will pick you up at the hotel and transfer to Pun Hlaing Golf Club – one of Myanmar’s finest courses that is often referred to as “The Pride of Myanmar”. The 7,012 yard Gary Player Signature layout offers some of Asia’s most challenging and rewarding golf holes set in a mature, manicured tropical landscape which is fringed by lakes, the Hlaing River and the grand Pun Hlaing residential estate in the background. The must-play course for everyone with a passion for golf.
- After your tee off, transfer back to hotel and overnight in Yangon.
Day 4: Yangon - Bagan Full Day Sightseeing
Bagan: As the capital of the first Myanmar Empire, Bagan is home to many archaeological sites. Filled with mass of 2,500 pagodas and stupas built between the 11th and 13th centuries, and surrounded by the Irrawaddy River, peanut and sesame fields, Bagan is one of the most best Buddhist archaeological sites in the world.
- Check out and head to Yangon domestic terminal to catch the morning flight to Nyaung U (Bagan).
- Your station guide will pick you up at the airport and take you to visit Nyaung U market – majority of the market area is occupied by vendors selling local’s fresh produces, souvenirs and antiques shops. You can find bronze statues of the ancient ladies of Bagan, old lacquer ware, paintings copied from the original frescoes in the Bagan temple and hand-woven clothes among others. (You’ll see local lifestyles and experience)
- Next, your sightseeing starts with some of the most historic temples & pagodas. (You may fresh up at hotel and rest up for a while at hotel lobby areas. Early room check-in is subject to availability. Standard check-in time is at 2pm.)
Manuha pagoda – built by the captive Mon King Manuha in 1067 & one of the oldest temples in Bagan. Inside, there are 3 seated Buddha statues face the front of the building, & in the back there’s a huge reclining Buddha. All seem too huge for their enclosures, & their cramped, uncomfortable positions are said to represent the stress & lack of comfort the ‘captive king’ had to endure.
Thatbaynyu temple – built by King Alaung Sithu in A. D. 1144 & is the tallest structure in Bagan. There is a rhyme traditionally sung by the people of Bagan, which runs: “Massiveness that is Dhammayan Gyi, Loftiness that is Thatbyinnyu, Grace that is Ananda.”
Ananda pagoda – one of the best-preserved & largest temples built by King Kyansittha in 1105 AD. It is the masterpiece of early style temple architecture.
- After freshen up, out again to visit Shwezigon Pagoda – Shwezigon is considered as Bagan’s most significant shrine, 160 feet high and 160 feet wide at the base. It is said that the structure was built to enshrine one of the four replicas of the Buddha’s tooth in Kandy, Sri Lanka.
- In the evening, off to Myinkaba village to observe local lacquerware workshops and learn how this traditional piece of art is made. After that, enjoy horse cart ride among the villages.
- Visit Minnathu village where villagers process the crops, feed the animals as well as weave fabrics. More into the daily lives of the local people. (If time permits)
- Drive back to your hotel in the evening. Overnight in Bagan.
Day 5 : Bagan: Full Day Golf at Nyaung U Golf Club
- After breakfast, your driver will pick you up at the hotel and transfer to Nyaung U Golf Club – established in 1999 and this 18-hole course is located Archeological Zone and a good 10-minute drive from old Bagan.The course sits amongst the world famous Bagan temples, stupas and pagodas from 11th century. Golfing among Bagan’s ruins is simply a magical experience that is second to none.
- After your tee off, transfer back to hotel and overnight in Bagan.
Day 6 : Bagan - Heho - Inle Full Day Sightseeing
- After breakfast, check out from hotel and leave for airport. Take morning flight to Heho (Inle). Your station guide will meet you at Heho airport upon arrival.
- Drive to Nyaung Shwe jetty and take a boat ride to the hotel. Enjoy the breathtaking lake view along the way.
- After hotel check in, your Inle sightseeing starts. First, visit Phaung Daw Oo Pagoda – one of the famous principal shrines and the important religious site in the Shan State. The pagoda houses 5 small golden Buddha images but they have been covered with so many gold leaves over the years that it is impossible to see their original structure.
- Next, head to Ywama village, largest village on the lake – home to the skilled silversmiths & ceremonial silverwares. Visit lotus & silk weaving villages & traditional handicraft workshops at Inpawkhon village and Shan cheroot making workshop at Nam Pan village.
- We will continue to observe floating gardens (observe how Inle locals grow vegetables & fruit in large gardens that float on the surface of the lake).
- Back to hotel. Overnight in Inle.
Day 7: Inle - Full Day Golf at Aye Tharyar Golf Resort
- After breakfast, your driver will pick you up at the hotel and transfer to Aye Tharyar Golf Resort – established in 1995 and this fascinating 7380 yard course is located at the foot of Taunggyi Hill, about 20 minutes drive from Inle Lake. With Shan mountains in the background, golfers can enjoy tee-off under picturesque setting as well as the cozy and comfortable weather.
- After your tee off, transfer back to hotel and drop by at Red Mountain Winery – the wine here is being produced using the finest grapes that are locally grown and harvested. Most of the travellers find the view at the winery to be most stunning. If you’re keen and time permits, go for a wine appreciation session as you witness the most breathtaking sunset.
- Back to your hotel and overnight in Inle.
Day 8: Inle - Mandalay Full Day Sightseeing
- Check out and head to Heho domestic terminal to catch the morning flight to Mandalay.
- Your station guide will pick you up at the airport and take you to visit to Ava, visit the old wooden Bagayar Monastery, and the remains of the Royal Palace and Fort. There are many small villages located amid Ava’s ruins and as you travel by horse cart, you’ll get a glimpse of local life in the Myanmar countryside.
- Return toward the city and continue to Sagaing Hill. Discover the numerous Buddhist monasteries; Uminthonze Pagoda and Sunooponnyashin Pagoda. Behold the panoramic view of Mandalay city.
- Head to Amarapura to visit U Bein Bridge (200 year old world’s longest teak bridge. Stroll along and learn about the local way of living. Fishermen in the still waters, monks streaming crimson from one end to other, locals biking from shore to shore on their way home from work, etc). Appreciate the most beautiful sunset.
- Then, visit silk-weaving workshops to observe how this piece of traditional fabric is made.
- Back to Mandalay in the evening and overnight.
Day 9: Mandalay - Full Day Golf at Yay Dagon Taung Club
- After breakfast, your driver will pick you up at the hotel and transfer to the Yay Dagon Taung Golf Club – established in 1996 and is located at the foot of the Yay Dagon Taung (Water Fall) mountain & 30 minutes drive west of Mandalay toward Maymyo.
- The club offers beautiful panoramic views of the Shan plateau and favored by nature lovers. Electric golf carts are unavailable here so that you can walk the course and appreciate the beautiful scenery. Definitely a course to be added to your wish-list.
- After your tee off, transfer back to hotel and overnight in Mandalay.
Day 10: Mandalay - International Departure
- Check out from the hotel after breakfast and transfer to Mandalay international for your international departure flight.
- End of your golfing experience in Myanmar and we hope to welcome you back again.