Yangon sightseeing on your arrival day. Next day, head to Bagan, the capital of the first Myanmar Empire, to learn thousand of pagodas. Mt. Popa will also be visited when you are in Bagan. Drive from Bagan to Monywa for 3 hours and stay for 2 days. Then, continue your journey to Mandalay and visit Ava, Sagaing Hill, Amarapura and Mandalay. Pay a visit to Mingun the next day and then join the afternoon bus to Hispaw arriving at 8pm. Hispaw is a charming town located in the hills of Shan State and a good destination for trekking. Enjoy 2 days trekking to Palaung hill tribe village from Hsipaw. After 2 day trekking, continue to Pyin Oo Lwin via Gokteik Viaduct enjoying a scenic rail journey. Spend the next whole day for Pyin Oo Lwin sightseeing. Next, fly to Heho for a scenic boat trip in Inle Lake for sightseeing in the lake as well as for a visit to Indein. Pindaya and Kakku visit will allow you two separate full days during your stay in Inle. Fly back to Yangon to continue your journey to Golden Rock which takes approximately 4 hours drive from Yangon to the base camp and another one hour drive up hill and 20 minutes trek to reach the top of the mountain. After an overnight in Golden Rock, drive straight to Mawlamyaing to learn historic pagodas, religious sites and some local workshops. Then continue your journey to Hpa-an which is famous its caves filled with interesting stories. Finally, drive back to Yangon. See the remaining attractions of Yangon on your departure day and transfer to the airport for your International departure flight.
Day 1: Yangon Arrival & Sightseeing
- Morning arrival in Yangon. ( Itinerary will be adjusted based on your flight time )
- Meet and greet by your guide at the airport and transfer to the hotel. After hotel check-in, a glass of welcome champagne and macaroons (a happy honeymoon cake for the newlyweds) will be served – toast to your love’s journey together ahead.
- To add a touch of romance, your room will be decorated with rose petals on the bed.
- After refreshment, start your sightseeing with Chaukhtatkyi Reclining Buddha – this 72m long Buddha image is one of Myanmar’s more revered reclining Buddha.
- Turn your moments to lasting memories with a brief photo shoot. Opt to go for the local way and behold the beauty of Myanmar traditional costumes. *Your photo album will be given a gift on your departure day.
- Then transfer back to your hotel and relax for a while.
- In the evening, take a short walking tour together to feel the colonial essence of downtown Yangon. “Colonial Charm“! The crowded city you see today was once ruled by the British Empire and many Victorian-style buildings have survived the ravages of time and retained their glory. Colonial architecture is visible in large numbers of religious buildings, administrative offices, cinemas and residential properties in downtown Yangon.
- Lastly, for a most wonderful sunset appreciation in town, make your way to The Great Shwedagon Pagoda. With your loved one, experience the most tranquil sunset on your first day in this land of pagodas. It is believed that whoever pours water at his or her planetary post will be ensure of peace of mind and free from all anxieties. Pour some water and pray to live together happily ever after.
- Time for a romantic meal. You will be taken to a restaurant for an intimate candlelit dinner for two.
- Return to your hotel after dinner and overnight in Yangon.
Day 2: Yangon – Mandalay – Pyin Oo Lwin
Pyin Oo Lwin – Former hill station Pyin Oo Lwin is a heaven for couples and family to relax in the summer and still the perfect getaway to escape from the heat of Mandalay. Cool yourself off at the beautiful Anisakan Falls and let the natural phenomenon of waterfalls permeate your mind. Locally produced Pyin Oo Lwin wine and honey are also available for you to savour the local flavor.
- After breakfast at the hotel, transfer to the airport and flight to Mandalay.
- Upon arrival, straight drive to Pyin Oo Lwin. Starts exploring the city of flower with National Kandawgyi Garden – the garden features more than 480 species of beautiful flowers, trees and shrubs.
- Mahar Ant Htoo Kan Thar Pagoda – it’s located on the way to the cave and BE waterfall. Appreciate the scenic views from its terraces.
- Continue to visit Pwe Kauk Waterfall (BE waterfall) – a pleasant picnic spot loved by many local families and known as Hampshire fall in British times. You need to hold your hands not to slip on the rock and play the water happily by teasing each other. Then we will take the beautiful couple photos with waterfall background.
- Peik Chin Myaung Cave – also known as Maha Nandamu Cave and is filled with many Buddha images and pagodas in various sizes and position at every corners and niches.
- Chinese Temple – Pyin Oo Lwin is also home to many large and colorful Chinese temples built by the many Yunnan’s immigrants to the town.
- Pyin Oo Lwin Market – time for shopping! You can get all products from wines, strawberry jam and coffee to various kinds of knitwear; one of the most famous product of Pyin Oo Lwin. Take this chance to get some souvenirs.
- Back to your hotel and enjoy delicious dinner. Rest up for the night.
Day 3: Pyin Oo Lwin – Mandalay – Bagan
Bagan: As the capital of the first Myanmar Empire, Bagan is home to many archaeological sites. Filled with mass of 2,500 pagodas and stupas built between the 11th and 13th centuries, and surrounded by the Irrawaddy River, peanut and sesame fields, Bagan is one of the most best Buddhist archaeological sites in the world.
- After breakfast at the hotel, check out and leave for Yangon domestic terminal to catch the morning flight to Bagan to continue your journey of romance. Your guide will meet you upon arrival and take you to visit the buzzing Nyaung U morning Authentic local shopping experience for two!
- Remember to try some Myanma Thanakha – a natural cosmetic paste produced by grinding the bark of the thanaka tree on a flat, smooth stone with water. The milky yellow liquid dries quickly when it is applied to the skin for cooling effect.
- Next, your sightseeing starts with some of the most historic temples & pagodas.
- Go back in time and explore Bagan’s rich history together as you enjoy a relaxing visit among the ruins.
- Drive back to hotel for check in and take a rest for a temporary escape from Bagan’s daytime heat.
- Afternoon sightseeing resumes with Lacquerware workshops where you can observe how this age-old traditional piece of art is made. Bring home a piece of Myanmar art for your home to always remember your happy memories together during your trip here.
- Enjoy a fun horsecart ride in the evening among the local villages. Together with your dearest, completely immerse yourself in local’s way of life and the laidback atomosphere. Happiness, afterall, is found in the simplest of things.
- Lastly, head to Pyathatgyi temple to capture breathtaking sunset – the place to end your day touring the temples and take in the incredible sunset. Sit together side by side as you take in the incredibly beautiful sunset and enjoy each other’s presence. Rest up for the night after dinner.
Day 4: Bagan
- Up and ready 5:30 am pick up. Another wonderful experience awaits – your sunrise balloon ride.
- Relish in the beauty of the temples studded land as you soar over Bagan skyline to admire stunning sunrise. Couple experience not to be missed in Bagan.
- After the balloon ride, back to your hotel for breakfast.
- Rest at the hotel for a while, then we will drive to a market to buy to purchase your desire items to be donated to the children at the Minnanthu Village that intend to get the bright children in your future.
- Then we will visit Minnathu village where villagers process the crops, feed the animals as well as weave fabrics. More into the daily lives of the local people.
- Proceed to local monastic school for the underprivileged children in support of local community and education of the local children as well as for the travellers to observe local living and education of children. For this visit, couples get to buy things (mostly stationeries) that they like to give it to the children with your own hands. Starts with shopping at Nyaung U market and then head to the school. Meet the monks, teachers and children to be able to interact and get to know them. Observe and take photos as they study and play together. Every little thing given here is very much appreciated.
- Together you will accomplish this meaningful cause and contributing back to the local society.
- After that, continue to see more in Bagan.
- Lastly, continue to visit to Shwesandaw pagoda to capture breathtaking sunset – the place to end your day touring the temples and take in the incredible sunset.
- Back to your hotel in the afternoon and at your own leisure. Unwind your sweetheart over an early evening drink at your hotel.
- Overnight in Bagan.
Day 5: Bagan – Thandwe – Ngapali
Ngapali – is a beach located 7 kilometers from the town of Thandwe, in Rakhine State, Myanmar. The beach is one of the most stunning honeymoon sites characterized by a long, soft sandy beach that hooks up the sheer turquoise water of the Bay of Bengal and is framed by towering palm trees.
- After breakfast at the hotel, check out and drive to Yangon domestic airport to take your flight to Thandwe where Ngapali beach is.
Ngapali – one of the most stunning honeymoon sites characterized by a long, soft sandy beach that hooks up the sheer turquoise water of the Bay of Bengal and is framed by towering palm trees.
- You will be at your own leisure to discover this unspoiled beach. Walk hand in hand along sliver sandy beach or simply sit on the beach and soak up this special time together. Time spent together at the beach is the time worth spending.
- Share a bubble bath and tell your lover a bedtime story recalling happy memories of your vacation together. Overnight in Ngapali.
Day 6: Ngapali Beach
- Another day in paradise. At your own leisure. Couple quality time is all about making a time to remember. Share the fun together by adding the activities like swimming, sunbathing, biking and much more.
Day 7: Ngapali Beach
- Spend the day together before flying back tomorrow. Chit-chat with your loved one as you sip over a glass of wine when enjoying the sunset.
- Take a moonlit walk on the beach after dinner.
Day 8: Ngapali – Yangon International Departure
- Check out from the hotel and head to airport to fly back to Yangon via morning flight.
- Upon arrival at Yangon domestic airport, your guide will meet and give your photo album. Then proceed to Yangon international terminal to take your international departure flight.
- Hope to see you again in Myanmar next time with your family.
Payment TermsUpon tour confirmation initial non-refundable deposit ..... 40% of total package cost
30 days prior to arrival ......................................................... balance 60% of total package cost
Mode of Payment
Bank TransferBank transfer charges apply and on your own account.
- Account Name MYAT MI BA INTERNATIONAL PTE.LTD
- Address 315 OUTRAM ROAD, #15-08 TAN BOON LIAT BUILDING, SINGAPORE 169074
- Account No 503-220535-301 (USD)
- Bank Name OCBC BANK, SINGAPORE
- Bank Address 65 CHULIA STREET, #01-01 SINGAPORE 049513.
- Branch NORTH BRANCH
- SWIFT Code OCBCSGSG
Card Payment via bank POS (VISA & MasterCard only)
- 3% card surcharge applies.
- Scanned copy of credit card, traveler's passport and a completed authorization form are required.
- The authorised sales representative from our company will contact or email you to inform whether the payment is successful.
Cash on Arrival
- 40% initial deposit by VISA or MasterCard is required to guarantee the tour reservation.
- 3% card surcharge applies. Scanned copy of credit card, traveler's passport and a completed authorization form are required.
- The balance amount 60% can be settled in cash upon arrival.
- US dollar notes to be clean, unfolded, unmark and stainless.
- 45 - 30 days ........................ 40%
- 30 - 14 days ........................ 60%
- 14 days ................................ 100%
- Customers are responsible for ensuring the possession of valid required travel documents, and to ensure that passport and visa requirements are met prior departure.
- For family vacation, parents are ultimately responsible for the welfare of their children.
- We cannot be responsible for the safety and well being of customers or their belongings. We shall provide all reasonable help and assistance; however, it is advisable that customers obtain relevant personal travel insurance in case of illness, cancellation, baggage lost, delays and others.
- We take full responsibility to secure customer's private and confidential information that is provided during the time of booking.
- We will share customer's dietary, medical or any disability with relevant service providers to ensure our customers enjoy a safe and fun holiday. In making a booking with us, customer consent to this information being passed onto the relevant persons. (especially for package tours with meals plan)
- All prices are accurate at the time of publishing on our site. They are liable to change and can only be confirmed upon submitting an enquiry.
- Prices are based on current rates of exchange and are subject to variation if there are significant increases due to government tax, exchange rates, and increases in transportation costs or fuel prices, airfares or hotel rates.
- If you wish to make any changes to your tour arrangements, after payment has been made, your request is subject to availability and possibility. Relevant amendment fee applies.
- No refunds will be made for no shows, or any unused services.
- Local duties and levies are frequently amended or increased without prior notice. Whilst we do our best to inform customers of what local costs are likely to be prior to arrival, we cannot guarantee that no further changes will be introduced on top of the information that we provide. Such unforeseen costs remain the customer's responsibility.
- We will not be held responsible for any inconvenience or disappointment caused by the unforeseen circumstance including, but without limitation: earthquakes; volcanic dust clouds; or adverse weather conditions.
- We reserve the right to alter the itineraries without prior notice if necessary due to weather or other reasons that are beyond our control. Please note that in such cases, the customer is responsible for any additional costs that become payable as a result of such changes.
- We make every effort to ensure that your holiday arrangements run smoothly however in the unlikely event that you have reason to file a complaint, please immediately reach out to the contact pass to you during tour confirmation to resolve the dissatisfaction immediately.