The land of million of pagodas Your guide will pick you up at the hotel at 8 am. First, visit Nyaung U market – some tourists find the morning market is more fun than the popular Scott market in Yangon. Majority of the market area is occupied by vendors selling local’s fresh produces, souvenirs and antiques shops. You can find bronze statues of the ancient ladies of Bagan, old lacquer ware, paintings copied from the original frescoes in the Bagan temple and hand-woven clothes among others.
Bagan: As the capital of the first Myanmar Empire, Bagan is home to many archaeological sites. Filled with mass of 2,500 pagodas and stupas built between the 11th and 13th centuries, and surrounded by the Irrawaddy River, peanut and sesame fields, Bagan is one of the most best Buddhist archaeological sites in the world.
- Your guide will pick you up at the hotel at 8 am.
- First, visit Nyaung U market – some tourists find the morning market is more fun than the popular Scott market in Yangon. Majority of the market area is occupied by vendors selling local’s fresh produces, souvenirs and antiques shops. You can find bronze statues of the ancient ladies of Bagan, old lacquer ware, paintings copied from the original frescoes in the Bagan temple and hand-woven clothes among others. (You’ll see local lifestyles and experience)
Next, your sightseeing starts with some of the most historic temples & pagodas
- Manuha pagoda – built by the captive Mon King Manuha in 1067 & one of the oldest temples in Bagan. Inside, there are 3 seated Buddha statues face the front of the building, & in the back there’s a huge reclining Buddha. All seem too huge for their enclosures, & their cramped, uncomfortable positions are said to represent the stress & lack of comfort the ‘captive king’ had to endure.
- Thatbaynyu temple – built by King Alaung Sithu in A. D. 1144 & is the tallest structure in Bagan. There is a rhyme traditionally sung by the people of Bagan, which runs: “Massiveness that is Dhammayan Gyi, Loftiness that is Thatbyinnyu, Grace that is Ananda.”
- Ananda pagoda – one of the best-preserved & largest temples built by King Kyansittha in 1105 AD. It is the masterpiece of early style temple architecture.
- Dammayangyi temple – built by King Narathu (1167-70), who was also known as Kalagya Min, who murdered his own king father to take over the throne and he built this massive structure. King Narathu oversaw the construction but he never completed the construction because he was assassinated before the completion.
- Lunch at a local restaurant.
- In the evening, off to Myinkaba village to observe local lacquer ware workshops and learn how this traditional piece of art is made. After that, enjoy horse cart ride among the villages.
- Visit Minnathu village where villagers process the crops, feed the animals as well as weave fabrics. More into the daily lives of the local people. (If time permits)
- Drive back to your hotel in the evening.
Service Include & Exclude
- Transfer and sightseeing by private car (driver inclusive)
- English-speaking station guide fee
- Horse cart fee
- Hotel accommodation
- Domestic & International Flights
- Visa fees (contact us for further information)
- Personal expenses such as camera fees, laundry services, tips
- Insurances (personal, health, travel, etc.)
- Tips for guides and drivers
- Surcharge for VISA & MasterCard payments
- The places that are not mentioned in the program
Payment TermsUpon tour confirmation initial non-refundable deposit ..... 40% of total package cost30 days prior to arrival ......................................................... balance 60% of total package cost
Mode of Payment
Bank TransferBank transfer charges apply and on your own account.
- Account Name MYAT MI BA INTERNATIONAL PTE.LTD
- Address 315 OUTRAM ROAD, #15-08 TAN BOON LIAT BUILDING, SINGAPORE 169074
- Account No 503-220535-301 (USD)
- Bank Name OCBC BANK, SINGAPORE
- Bank Address 65 CHULIA STREET, #01-01 SINGAPORE 049513.
- Branch NORTH BRANCH
- SWIFT Code OCBCSGSG
Card Payment via bank POS(VISA & MasterCard only)
- 3% card surcharge applies.
- Scanned copy of credit card, traveler's passport and a completed authorization form are required.
- Authorised sales representative from our company will contact or email you to inform whether the payment is successful.
Cash on Arrival
- 40% initial deposit by VISA or MasterCard is required to guarantee the tour reservation.
- 3% card surcharge applies. Scanned copy of credit card, traveler's passport and a completed authorization form are required.
- The balance amount 60% can be settled in cash upon arrival.
- US dollar notes to be clean, unfolded, unmark and stainless.
- 45 - 30 days ........................ 40%
- 30 - 14 days ........................ 60%
- 14 days .............................. 100%
- Customers are responsible for ensuring the possession of valid required travel documents, and to ensure that passport and visa requirements are met prior departure.
- For family vacation, parents are ultimately responsible for the welfare of their children.
- We cannot be responsible for the safety and well being of customers or their belongings. We shall provide all reasonable help and assistance; however, it is advisable that customers obtain relevant personal travel insurance in case of illness, cancellation, baggage lost, delays and others.
- We take full responsibility to secure customer's private and confidential information that is provided during the time of booking.
- We will share customer's dietary, medical or any disability with relevant service providers to ensure our customers enjoy a safe and fun holiday. In making a booking with us, customer consent to this information being passed onto the relevant persons. (especially for package tours with meals plan)
- All prices are accurate at the time of publishing on our site. They are liable to change and can only be confirmed upon submitting an enquiry.
- Prices are based on current rates of exchange and are subject to variation if there are significant increases due to government tax, exchange rates, and increases in transportation costs or fuel prices, airfares or hotel rates.
- If you wish to make any changes to your tour arrangements, after payment has been made, your request is subject to availability and possibility. Relevant amendment fee applies.
- No refunds will be made for no shows, or any unused services.
- Local duties and levies are frequently amended or increased without prior notice. Whilst we do our best to inform customers of what local costs are likely to be prior to arrival, we cannot guarantee that no further changes will be introduced on top of the information that we provide. Such unforeseen costs remain the customer's responsibility.
- We will not be held responsible for any inconvenience or disappointment caused by the unforeseen circumstance including, but without limitation: earthquakes; volcanic dust clouds; or adverse weather conditions.
- We reserve the right to alter the itineraries without prior notice if necessary due to weather or other reasons that are beyond our control. Please note that in such cases, the customer is responsible for any additional costs that become payable as a result of such changes.
- We make every effort to ensure that your holiday arrangements run smoothly however in the unlikely event that you have reason to file a complaint, please immediately reach out to the contact pass to you during tour confirmation to resolve the dissatisfaction immediately.
Price : $ 84
Based on 2 Travelers
USD 84/ pax