Start your honeymoon trip in Myanmar with Yangon sightseeing on your arrival day. Next day, fly to Ngapali beach which is one of the most stunning beaches characterized by a long, soft sandy beach that hooks up the sheer turquoise water of the Bay of Bengal and is framed by towering palm trees. Be at your own leisure to discover this unspoiled beach for 4 days. Walk hand in hand along sliver sandy beach or simply sit on the beach and soak up this special time together. Enjoy together a relaxing spa message as well as a romantic dinner on the secluded beachside. Fly back to your home safely via Yangon on your last day of memorable trip in Myanmar.
Day 1: Yangon Arrival and sightseeing
- Afternoon arrival in Yangon. (Itinerary will be adjusted base on your flight time.)
- Meet & greet by the guide at the airport. Upon check-in at the hotel, nicely decorated with rose petals bed awaits. Enjoy your welcome amenity of a glass of champagne and a fruit platter. A lovely honeymoon cake will be on the house for honeymooners!
- A short rest after, your guide will take you to Chaukhtatkyi Reclining Buddha – this 72m long Buddha image is one of Myanmar’s more revered reclining Buddha.
- Next, drive to see landmark of Yangon City Karaweik Barge – a golden, floating palace moored on the eastern shore of beautiful Kandawgyi Lake in Yangon. From there, make your way to the breathtaking Kandawagyi Park – the greenest spot in town. Take a walk hand in hand along the green pathway for a quality time together.
- In the evening, take a short walking tour together to feel the colonial essence of downtown Yangon. “Colonial Charm”! The crowded city you see today was once ruled by the British Empire and many Victorian-style buildings have survived the ravages of time and retained their glory. Go back in time and recall Yangon’s past glorious days together as you enjoy a walking around the city’s rustic streets. Colonial architecture is visible in large numbers of religious buildings, administrative offices, cinemas and residential properties in downtown Yangon.
- Next, for a most wonderful sunset appreciation in town, make your way to The Great Shwedagon Pagoda. With your loved one, experience the most tranquil sunset on your first day in this land of pagodas. It is believed that whoever pours water at his or her planetary post will be ensure of peace of mind and free from all anxieties. Pour some water and pray to live together happily ever after.
- After that, transfer back to your hotel. Overnight in Yangon.
Day 2: Yangon – Thandwe – Ngapali Beach
Ngapali – one of the most stunning beaches characterized by a long, soft sandy beach that hooks up the sheer turquoise water of the Bay of Bengal and is framed by towering palm trees.
- After breakfast, check out from hotel. Drive to Yangon domestic airport and fly to Thandwe.
- You will be at your own leisure to discover this unspoiled beach. Walk hand in hand along sliver sandy beach or simply sit on the beach and soak up this special time together. Time spent together at the beach is the time worth spending.
- Share a bubble bath and tell your lover a bedtime story recalling happy memories of your vacation together. Overnight in Ngapali.
Day 3: Ngapali Beach
- At your own leisure.
- You can also choose to take an early morning walk together to nearby fishing villages to see the locals in actions as they unload their daily fresh catch.
Day 4: Ngapali Beach
- Couple time together is incomplete without a relaxing spa massage. Show your affection by pampering your special someone with the gift of relaxation and rejuvenation.
- At your own leisure for a quality time together.
Day 5: Ngapali Beach
- Another day in paradise. At your own leisure. Couple quality time is all about making a time to remember. Share the fun together by adding the activities like swimming, sunbathing, biking and much more.
- Unwind over a relaxing pre-dinner drink and celebrate your love with a romantic dinner on the secluded beachside.
- After dinner, go for a romantic stroll under the moonlit night sky.
Day 6: Yangon – International Departure
- Check out from the hotel and head to airport to fly back to Yangon via morning flight.
- Upon arrival at Yangon domestic airport, claim your luggage and transfer to Yangon international terminal to take your international departure flight. Hope you to visit Myanmar next time with your family
Payment TermsUpon tour confirmation initial non-refundable deposit ..... 40% of total package cost30 days prior to arrival ......................................................... balance 60% of total package cost
Mode of Payment
Bank TransferBank transfer charges apply and on your own account.DBS SIN bank account details as follow and acceptance USD ( $ ) OR Euro (€ )
Beneficiary Name Loi Jin Choo Beneficiary Account Number 056-107374-7 Beneficiary Bank Name DBS Bank Beneficiary Bank SWIFT BIC Code DBSSSGSG Beneficiary Bank Address DBS BANK LTD12 Marina BoulevardDBS Asia CentralMarina Bay Financial Centre Tower 3Singapore 018982
Card Payment via bank POS (VISA & MasterCard only)
- 3% card surcharge applies.
- Scanned copy of credit card, traveler's passport and a completed authorization form are required.
- The authorized sales representative from our company will contact or email you to inform whether the payment is successful.
Cash on Arrival
- 40% initial deposit by VISA or MasterCard is required to guarantee the tour reservation.
- 3% card surcharge applies. Scanned copy of credit card, traveler's passport and a completed authorization form are required.
- The balance amount 60% can be settled in cash upon arrival.
- US dollar notes to be clean, unfolded, unmark and stainless.
- 45 - 30 days ........................ 40%
- 30 - 14 days ........................ 60%
- 14 days ................................ 100%
- Customers are responsible for ensuring the possession of valid required travel documents, and to ensure that passport and visa requirements are met prior departure.
- For family vacation, parents are ultimately responsible for the welfare of their children.
- We cannot be responsible for the safety and well being of customers or their belongings. We shall provide all reasonable help and assistance; however, it is advisable that customers obtain relevant personal travel insurance in case of illness, cancellation, baggage lost, delays and others.
- We take full responsibility to secure customer's private and confidential information that is provided during the time of booking.
- We will share customer's dietary, medical or any disability with relevant service providers to ensure our customers enjoy a safe and fun holiday. In making a booking with us, customer consent to this information being passed onto the relevant persons. (especially for package tours with meals plan)
- All prices are accurate at the time of publishing on our site. They are liable to change and can only be confirmed upon submitting an enquiry.
- Prices are based on current rates of exchange and are subject to variation if there are significant increases due to government tax, exchange rates, and increases in transportation costs or fuel prices, airfares or hotel rates.
- If you wish to make any changes to your tour arrangements, after payment has been made, your request is subject to availability and possibility. Relevant amendment fee applies.
- No refunds will be made for no shows, or any unused services.
- Local duties and levies are frequently amended or increased without prior notice. Whilst we do our best to inform customers of what local costs are likely to be prior to arrival, we cannot guarantee that no further changes will be introduced on top of the information that we provide. Such unforeseen costs remain the customer's responsibility.
- We will not be held responsible for any inconvenience or disappointment caused by the unforeseen circumstance including, but without limitation: earthquakes; volcanic dust clouds; or adverse weather conditions.
- We reserve the right to alter the itineraries without prior notice if necessary due to weather or other reasons that are beyond our control. Please note that in such cases, the customer is responsible for any additional costs that become payable as a result of such changes.
- We make every effort to ensure that your holiday arrangements run smoothly however in the unlikely event that you have reason to file a complaint, please immediately reach out to the contact pass to you during tour confirmation to resolve the dissatisfaction immediately.