Day 1: Yangon – Myitkyina – Lon Ton Village ( Meals – L + D )
Morning Direct Flight by Yangon Airways RGN Dep 09:00 MYT Arr 11:15
Lon Ton Village was founded in 1787 and its name comes from the Shanni language. Lon means coming down from the hills and Ton means finding food. So Lon Ton was where people came down from the mountains to get food and trade or essentially a marketplace. It was a part of the original four major villages including Nyaung Bin, Hepa, and Lwe Mun. The village is located exactly at the center of the lake and for this reason and has always been a crossroads between the Kachin people who lived in the mountains who would come down to get products like rice, vinegar, alcohol, fish and many other products in exchange them with the Shan-ni for things they either gathered or grew in the forests west of Indawgyi.
- Pick up at your hotel in Yangon and transfer to Yangon domestic airport. Fly from Yangon to Myitkyina by morning flight.
- Upon arrival to Myitkyina airport, our car driver will pick you up and transfer to Lon Ton village.
- Overnight at the villagers’ local house.
Day 2: Indawgyi Lake Sightseeing + Biking + Kayaking ( Meals – B + L + D )
- Biking – After breakfast, follow main road to north of Lone Ton village to the ShweMyintzu Pagoda and Cane Buddha. On the way, you can visit Shan villages and their cultures. It will take you 2 or 3 hrs. Lwemun village is very good for break to see the view of lake while drinking coconut.
- Kayaking – paddle to Ma Mone Khaing and Hepa villages the southern part of the lake. On the way, you can see birds and visit to the fisherman village,so you can study and see fishes and their life.It will take about 1 or 2 hrs paddle to the villages.Then you can break tea or coffee there.There have no pretty restruants for lunch,but you can get noddle soup, also you could bring some snacks.On the way back,you can see fishing because the fishing time is will start 3 or 4 pm. Also you can wait sunset on the kayak.It will be great day for you. We will provide dry bags and life jackets.When you get back to our place just leave the kayaks at the shore and we will collect them later.
- After enjoy the beautiful sunset on the lake, transfer back to the Lon Ton village and overnight at the local’s house.
Day 3: Boat Trip + Bird Watching + Trekking + Gibbon Watching ( Meals – B + L + D )
- Trekking, Birding and Boat Trip : 1 hour drive to ShweTaung Mountain by boat. When you arrive to ShweTaung mountain you can see very beautiful view of the lake and beauty of wetland area. It will take 20 or 30 minutes hour climb or walk to the top of the mountain. On the top of the mountain, there have a monestry and pagoda. You can take a break a few minutes there. After break you can trek and find Eastern Hoolock Gibbons and see a lot of forest birds. It will take 1 or 2 hrs there.
- After that, you can visit very small and very nice village name is Tone San Kha. In the village ,you can get organic food for lunch because all of their villagers/fammers are don’t use chemical festilizers.
- After lunch, you can walk back another way to ShweTaung (to the boat) doing birding. On the way back you can catch sunset and lake which will be great for you.
- Transfer back to the village and overnight at local house.
Day 4: Lon Ton Village – Myitkyina – Yangon ( Meals – B + L )
Evening Direct Flight by Myanmar National Airline MYT Dep 16:25 RGN Arr 18:40
- After breakfast, at your own leisure before depart from Lon Ton village.
- Transfer to Myitkyina domestic airport for your flight back to Yangon. On the way, lunch will be served.
- After lunch, check in at the airport and fly to Yangon. Upon arrival to Yangon domestic airport, our car driver will pick you up and transfer to your hotel in Yangon.
Service Include & ExcludeInclusions
- Home stay accommodation at Lon Ton village
- Airport transfers
- Sightseeings as mentioned
- Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner
- Regional tour guide
- Donations to the community development fund
- 02 sector domestic flight tickets ( Yangon-Myitkyina/ Myitkyina-Yangon )
- Biking, Kayaking, Boat trip, Trekking, Birding & Gibbon watching
- Entrance/Zone fees
- Government tax
- Alcoholic beverages
- International Flights
- Visa fees (contact us for further information)
- Personal expenses such as camera fees, laundry services, tips
- Insurances (personal, health, travel, etc.)
- Early check-in and late check-out at hotels.
- Tips for guides and drivers
- Surcharge for VISA & MasterCard payments
- The places that are not mentioned in the program
Payment TermsUpon tour confirmation initial non-refundable deposit ..... 40% of total package cost30 days prior to arrival ......................................................... balance 60% of total package cost
Mode of Payment
Bank TransferBank transfer charges apply and on your own account.
- Account Name MYAT MI BA INTERNATIONAL PTE.LTD
- Address 315 OUTRAM ROAD, #15-08 TAN BOON LIAT BUILDING, SINGAPORE 169074
- Account No 503-220535-301 (USD)
- Bank Name OCBC BANK, SINGAPORE
- Bank Address 65 CHULIA STREET, #01-01 SINGAPORE 049513.
- Branch NORTH BRANCH
- SWIFT Code OCBCSGSG
Card Payment via bank POS(VISA & MasterCard only)
- 3% card surcharge applies.
- Scanned copy of credit card, traveler's passport and a completed authorization form are required.
- Authorised sales representative from our company will contact or email you to inform whether the payment is successful.
Cash on Arrival
- 40% initial deposit by VISA or MasterCard is required to guarantee the tour reservation.
- 3% card surcharge applies. Scanned copy of credit card, traveler's passport and a completed authorization form are required.
- The balance amount 60% can be settled in cash upon arrival.
- US dollar notes to be clean, unfolded, unmark and stainless.
- 45 - 30 days ........................ 40%
- 30 - 14 days ........................ 60%
- 14 days .............................. 100%
- Customers are responsible for ensuring the possession of valid required travel documents, and to ensure that passport and visa requirements are met prior departure.
- For family vacation, parents are ultimately responsible for the welfare of their children.
- We cannot be responsible for the safety and well being of customers or their belongings. We shall provide all reasonable help and assistance; however, it is advisable that customers obtain relevant personal travel insurance in case of illness, cancellation, baggage lost, delays and others.
- We take full responsibility to secure customer's private and confidential information that is provided during the time of booking.
- We will share customer's dietary, medical or any disability with relevant service providers to ensure our customers enjoy a safe and fun holiday. In making a booking with us, customer consent to this information being passed onto the relevant persons. (especially for package tours with meals plan)
- All prices are accurate at the time of publishing on our site. They are liable to change and can only be confirmed upon submitting an enquiry.
- Prices are based on current rates of exchange and are subject to variation if there are significant increases due to government tax, exchange rates, and increases in transportation costs or fuel prices, airfares or hotel rates.
- If you wish to make any changes to your tour arrangements, after payment has been made, your request is subject to availability and possibility. Relevant amendment fee applies.
- No refunds will be made for no shows, or any unused services.
- Local duties and levies are frequently amended or increased without prior notice. Whilst we do our best to inform customers of what local costs are likely to be prior to arrival, we cannot guarantee that no further changes will be introduced on top of the information that we provide. Such unforeseen costs remain the customer's responsibility.
- We will not be held responsible for any inconvenience or disappointment caused by the unforeseen circumstance including, but without limitation: earthquakes; volcanic dust clouds; or adverse weather conditions.
- We reserve the right to alter the itineraries without prior notice if necessary due to weather or other reasons that are beyond our control. Please note that in such cases, the customer is responsible for any additional costs that become payable as a result of such changes.
- We make every effort to ensure that your holiday arrangements run smoothly however in the unlikely event that you have reason to file a complaint, please immediately reach out to the contact pass to you during tour confirmation to resolve the dissatisfaction immediately.