Day 1: Yangon Arrival
- Afternoon arrival in Yangon. (Itinerary will be adjusted base on your flight time.)
- Meet & greet by the guide at the airport. Then, head to The Great Shwedagon pagoda for the most wonderful sunset appreciation in town.
- The Great Shwedagon pagoda – this 98-meter gilded stupa is Myanmar’s Holiest Buddhist Shrine that contains relics of the past four Buddhas. Based on the records of Buddhist monks, the Shwedagon Pagoda was built before Gautama Buddha died in 486 BCE coinciding with age according to legend. It used to be only 18 meters tall. From 1453 to 1472 it was raised to 40 meters. The stupa was rebuilt many times until it reached its current height of 98 meters in the 18th It is believed that if a person wants to avoid bad luck and misfortune, he must pour water at one’s planetary post and he will be ensure of peace of mind and all anxieties will end.
- Chaukhtatkyi Reclining Buddha – This 72m long Buddha image is one of Myanmar’s more revered reclining Buddha and only a short distance from The Great Shwedagon pagoda.
- Transfer to the hotel and check in. Overnight at the hotel.
Day 2: Yangon – Ngapali Beach
- After breakfast, check out from hotel and transfer to Yangon domestic airport and fly to Thandwe. Ngapali – one of the most stunning beaches in Myanmar.
- At your own leisure at the beach. Overnight in Ngapali.
Day 3: Ngapali Beach
- At your own leisure.
Day 4: Ngapali – Yangon Sightseeing
- Breakfast at the hotel, at your own leisure at the beach before catching your afternoon flight back to Yangon.
- Then, transfer to the airport to fly back to Yangon. Our guide will fetch you at the airport and take you to the hotel for check- in.
- After freshen up, out to visit Bogyoke Aung San market (Scott market) – this popular market in downtown area offers a good selection of gem stones, traditional fabric & costumes, handicrafts, arts & paintings, souvenirs, etc.
- Then, head to Botataung pagoda. Situated way downtown beside the Yangon River. The Pagoda overlooked the pleasant water front of the river. The 40 meter high golden pagoda enshrines a sacred hair relic of the Buddha.
- After that, take a short tour to feel the other side of town Yangon. “Colonial Charm” – the crowded city you see today was once ruled by the British Empire and many Victorian-style buildings have survived the ravages of time and retained their glory. Colonial architecture is visible in large numbers of religious buildings, administrative offices, cinemas and residential properties in Yangon, especially close to the downtown area.
- Then, drop by at Sule pagoda – this octagonal- shaped pagoda is located in the heart of the city in which Buddha’s hair relic is enshrined. During colonial times, this 48 meter high golden dome was used by the British as the nucleus of their grid pattern for the city when it was rebuilt in the 1880s.
- Transfer back to your hotel and overnight in Yangon.
Day 5: Yangon – International Departure
- Check out from the hotel and drive to Yangon international airport, to take your international flight back home.
- End of the tour and we hope to see you back!
Service Include & ExcludeInclusions:
- Hotel accommodations on twin sharing basis (inclusive of daily breakfast)
- Transfer and sightseeing by private car (driver inclusive)
- Entrance fees & zone fees
- English-speaking station guide fees (Day 1 & 4)
- 2 sector domestic flights (Yangon – Thandwe/Thandwe – Yangon )
- Meals / Drinks
- International Flights
- Visa fees (contact us for further information)
- Personal expenses such as camera fees, laundry services, tips
- Insurances (personal, health, travel, etc.)
- Early check-in and late check-out at hotels.
- Tips for guides and drivers
- Airport tax when applicable
- 3% surcharge for VISA & MasterCard payments
- The places that are not mentioned in the program
Payment TermsUpon tour confirmation initial non-refundable deposit ..... 40% of total package cost
30 days prior to arrival ......................................................... balance 60% of total package cost
Mode of Payment
Bank TransferBank transfer charges apply and on your own account.
- Account Name MYAT MI BA INTERNATIONAL PTE.LTD
- Address 315 OUTRAM ROAD, #15-08 TAN BOON LIAT BUILDING, SINGAPORE 169074
- Account No 503-220535-301 (USD)
- Bank Name OCBC BANK, SINGAPORE
- Bank Address 65 CHULIA STREET, #01-01 SINGAPORE 049513.
- Branch NORTH BRANCH
- SWIFT Code OCBCSGSG
Card Payment via bank POS (VISA & MasterCard only)
- 3% card surcharge applies.
- Scanned copy of credit card, traveler's passport and a completed authorization form are required.
- The authorised sales representative from our company will contact or email you to inform whether the payment is successful.
Cash on Arrival
- 40% initial deposit by VISA or MasterCard is required to guarantee the tour reservation.
- 3% card surcharge applies. Scanned copy of credit card, traveler's passport and a completed authorization form are required.
- The balance amount 60% can be settled in cash upon arrival.
- US dollar notes to be clean, unfolded, unmark and stainless.
- 45 - 30 days ........................ 40%
- 30 - 14 days ........................ 60%
- 14 days ................................ 100%
- Customers are responsible for ensuring the possession of valid required travel documents, and to ensure that passport and visa requirements are met prior departure.
- For family vacation, parents are ultimately responsible for the welfare of their children.
- We cannot be responsible for the safety and well being of customers or their belongings. We shall provide all reasonable help and assistance; however, it is advisable that customers obtain relevant personal travel insurance in case of illness, cancellation, baggage lost, delays and others.
- We take full responsibility to secure customer's private and confidential information that is provided during the time of booking.
- We will share customer's dietary, medical or any disability with relevant service providers to ensure our customers enjoy a safe and fun holiday. In making a booking with us, customer consent to this information being passed onto the relevant persons. (especially for package tours with meals plan)
- All prices are accurate at the time of publishing on our site. They are liable to change and can only be confirmed upon submitting an enquiry.
- Prices are based on current rates of exchange and are subject to variation if there are significant increases due to government tax, exchange rates, and increases in transportation costs or fuel prices, airfares or hotel rates.
- If you wish to make any changes to your tour arrangements, after payment has been made, your request is subject to availability and possibility. Relevant amendment fee applies.
- No refunds will be made for no shows, or any unused services.
- Local duties and levies are frequently amended or increased without prior notice. Whilst we do our best to inform customers of what local costs are likely to be prior to arrival, we cannot guarantee that no further changes will be introduced on top of the information that we provide. Such unforeseen costs remain the customer's responsibility.
- We will not be held responsible for any inconvenience or disappointment caused by the unforeseen circumstance including, but without limitation: earthquakes; volcanic dust clouds; or adverse weather conditions.
- We reserve the right to alter the itineraries without prior notice if necessary due to weather or other reasons that are beyond our control. Please note that in such cases, the customer is responsible for any additional costs that become payable as a result of such changes.
- We make every effort to ensure that your holiday arrangements run smoothly however in the unlikely event that you have reason to file a complaint, please immediately reach out to the contact pass to you during tour confirmation to resolve the dissatisfaction immediately.
Price : $ 859
USD 859/ pax
USD 893/ pax