Botataung Pagoda, Bogyoke Aung San Market, Karaweik Berge, Kandawgyi Park will be visited on your arrival day. End your day on the private cruise for sunset appreciation over Yangon River. Next day fly to Kawthaung for amazing exploration of Myeik Archipelago - the untouched islands of southern Myanmar. Attraction islands will cover Taung La Bo island, 115 island, 254 island, Nga Man island, Kyun Phila, Myauk Ni island, Thay Yae island. Enjoy alone time together or have fun with activities like swimming, fishing, snorkeling, kayaking, diving, sunbathing, etc. After 3 days spent in Myeik Archipelago, come back to Yangon. Visit Shwedagon Pagoda and end up your last day in Myanmar with an intimate candlelit dinner for two. Fly back to your home safely the next day.
Day 1 : Yangon Arrival and Sightseeing
- Yangon arrival in the afternoon. (Itinerary can be adjusted base on your flight time.)
- Meet & greet by your guide at the airport and transfer to your hotel for check-in.
- Upon check-in at the hotel, nicely decorated with rose petals bed awaits. Enjoy your welcome amenity of a glass of champagne and a fruit platter. A lovely honeymoon cake will be on the house for honeymooners!
- After freshen up, head to Botataung pagoda – situated way downtown beside the Yangon River. The 40 meter high golden pagoda enshrines a sacred hair relic of Buddha. Feed the pigeons together to begin your journey on this very first arrival day.
- Next, off to Bogyoke Aung San market (Scott market) – the best place in town for couple retail therapy. This popular market in downtown area offers a good selection of gem stones, traditional fabric & costumes, handicrafts, arts & paintings, souvenirs, etc. (This market is closed on Mondays & Gazette Holidays. In the event when tour dates coincide with the market holidays, we will arrange a suitable activity.)
- Afterwards, drive to see landmark of Yangon City Karaweik Barge – a golden, floating palace moored on the eastern shore of beautiful Kandawgyi Lake in Yangon. From there, make your way to the breathtaking Kandawagyi Park – the greenest spot in town. Take a walk hand in hand along the green pathway for a quality time together.
- To end your day in style, transfer to Botahtaung Jetty before 4:00 pm and board the private cruise for sunset appreciation over Yangon River. After that, transfer back to your hotel. Overnight in Yangon.
Day 2 : Yangon – Kawthaung – Taung La Bo Island – 115 Island (L, D)
- This morning transfer to Yangon airport for a flight to Kawthaung. We are heading to Myeik Archipelago – the untouched islands of southern Myanmar. No fancy resorts and you will be in the hug of Mother Nature.
- Upon arrival at Kawthaung airport, transfer to Myoma Jetty where you will embark on a cruise.
- Today’s agenda will cover Taung La Bo island and 115 island. Simply do nothing and enjoy alone time together or have fun with lots of activities like swimming, fishing, snorkeling, diving, sunbathing, etc.
- Lunch and dinner will be served on the boat.
- Listening to the sound of the sea as you cuddle together to sleep. Overnight in 115 island.
Day 3 : 115 Island – 254 Island – Nga Man Island – Kyun Phila Island (B,L,D)
- Enjoy your breakfast on boat.
- Continue your love voyage to 254 island which has a long beach with a large mangrove forest. Now, it’s time to enjoy mangrove forest kayaking time together with your special someone.
- And then move on to Nga Man island which is one of the most popular and beautiful island in Mergui Archipelago with its beautiful corals for snorkeling. Go beyond the blue together and explore as you get closer to underwater world.
- Lunch and dinner will be served on the boat.
- Lured by the tranquility of the dark blue sea and the silvery moonlight, the cool wind will carry both of you into the night to sound asleep.
- Overnight onboard nearby Kyun Phila.
Day 4 : Kyun Phila Island – Myauk Ni Island – Thay Yae Island (B,L,D)
- Another day in paradise.
- You will continue to explore Myauk Ni Island and Thay Yae island as you enjoy your favourite water sports and beach activities.
Day 5 : Thay Yae Island – Kawthaung – Yangon (B, D)
- Enjoy your breakfast on board. Then, we will sail to Toast to your unforgettable voyage with champagne before saying goodbye.
- Upon arrival at jetty, transfer to airport to take your flight back to Yangon.
- Your station guide will pick up you from the airport and transfer to hotel for check-in.
- After that, your guide will take you visit the Great Shwedagon pagoda for a most wonderful sunset appreciation in town, make your way to The Great Shwedagon Pagoda. With your loved one, experience the most tranquil sunset on your first day in this land of pagodas. It is believed that whoever pours water at his or her planetary post will be ensure of peace of mind and free from all anxieties. Pour some water and pray to live together happily ever after.
- Time for a romantic meal. You will be taken to a restaurant for an intimate candlelit dinner for two.
- Return to your hotel after dinner and overnight in Yangon.
Day 6: International Departure
- Check out from the hotel and head to airport to to take your international departure flight.
- Hope to see you again in Myanmar next time with your family.
Payment TermsUpon tour confirmation initial non-refundable deposit ..... 40% of total package cost30 days prior to arrival ......................................................... balance 60% of total package cost
Mode of Payment
Bank TransferBank transfer charges apply and on your own account.
- Account Name MYAT MI BA INTERNATIONAL PTE.LTD
- Address 315 OUTRAM ROAD, #15-08 TAN BOON LIAT BUILDING, SINGAPORE 169074
- Account No 503-220535-301 (USD)
- Bank Name OCBC BANK, SINGAPORE
- Bank Address 65 CHULIA STREET, #01-01 SINGAPORE 049513.
- Branch NORTH BRANCH
- SWIFT Code OCBCSGSG
Card Payment via bank POS(VISA & MasterCard only)
- 3% card surcharge applies.
- Scanned copy of credit card, traveler's passport and a completed authorization form are required.
- Authorised sales representative from our company will contact or email you to inform whether the payment is successful.
Cash on Arrival
- 40% initial deposit by VISA or MasterCard is required to guarantee the tour reservation.
- 3% card surcharge applies. Scanned copy of credit card, traveler's passport and a completed authorization form are required.
- The balance amount 60% can be settled in cash upon arrival.
- US dollar notes to be clean, unfolded, unmark and stainless.
- 45 - 30 days ........................ 40%
- 30 - 14 days ........................ 60%
- 14 days .............................. 100%
- Customers are responsible for ensuring the possession of valid required travel documents, and to ensure that passport and visa requirements are met prior departure.
- For family vacation, parents are ultimately responsible for the welfare of their children.
- We cannot be responsible for the safety and well being of customers or their belongings. We shall provide all reasonable help and assistance; however, it is advisable that customers obtain relevant personal travel insurance in case of illness, cancellation, baggage lost, delays and others.
- We take full responsibility to secure customer's private and confidential information that is provided during the time of booking.
- We will share customer's dietary, medical or any disability with relevant service providers to ensure our customers enjoy a safe and fun holiday. In making a booking with us, customer consent to this information being passed onto the relevant persons. (especially for package tours with meals plan)
- All prices are accurate at the time of publishing on our site. They are liable to change and can only be confirmed upon submitting an enquiry.
- Prices are based on current rates of exchange and are subject to variation if there are significant increases due to government tax, exchange rates, and increases in transportation costs or fuel prices, airfares or hotel rates.
- If you wish to make any changes to your tour arrangements, after payment has been made, your request is subject to availability and possibility. Relevant amendment fee applies.
- No refunds will be made for no shows, or any unused services.
- Local duties and levies are frequently amended or increased without prior notice. Whilst we do our best to inform customers of what local costs are likely to be prior to arrival, we cannot guarantee that no further changes will be introduced on top of the information that we provide. Such unforeseen costs remain the customer's responsibility.
- We will not be held responsible for any inconvenience or disappointment caused by the unforeseen circumstance including, but without limitation: earthquakes; volcanic dust clouds; or adverse weather conditions.
- We reserve the right to alter the itineraries without prior notice if necessary due to weather or other reasons that are beyond our control. Please note that in such cases, the customer is responsible for any additional costs that become payable as a result of such changes.
- We make every effort to ensure that your holiday arrangements run smoothly however in the unlikely event that you have reason to file a complaint, please immediately reach out to the contact pass to you during tour confirmation to resolve the dissatisfaction immediately.