Day 1: Yangon – Golden Rock
- After breakfast, your guide will pick you up at the hotel.
- Drive to Golden Rock. Golden Rock – a truly extraordinary natural feature with its great weight balanced so precariously on the cliff edge. Legend has it that it is kept in place by a single hair of the Buddha. It is one of the most religious sites in Myanmar.
- Arrive at Kinpun base camp /Golden Rock. 11km uphill climb begins (about 7hrs if we trek) or an hour drive up hill. Get up close with nature and friendly locals along the way.
- Again, another 20 minutes trek to reach the Golden Rock.
- Check-in at the hotel. Appreciate the amazing sunset and uncover the wonders of Golden Rock.
- Overnight at the Hotel.
Day 2: Golden Rock – Bago – Yangon
- Feel and see the another side of the Golden Rock – Sunrise!
- After breakfast, check-out from the hotel.
- Drive back to Yangon and visit Bago on the way back.
- Shwe Maw Daw Pagoda – this pagoda is said to be over 1000 years old and was originally build by the Mon King and it is the tallest pagoda in Burma. It is 15 meters taller than the Shwedagon Pagoda in Yangon. It is one of Burma’s most sacred sites, because it enshrines several relics of the Buddha. Two huge Chinthe, mythological animals that look like a lion stand guard at the entrance of the temple grounds. Numerous small pagodas are placed at the base of the 114 meter tall Shwemawdaw. The pagoda is topped with a diamond studded hti, a top ornament shaped as an umbrella found on most Burmese temples.
- ShweThaLyaung Reclining Buddha – built in 994 by the Mon King Mingadeipka& is one of the largest reclining Buddha images in Burma.After the image had fallen into disrepair, it was renovated by King Dhammazedi in the 15th century. The reclining Buddha image is housed in an iron pavilion called tazaung with Italian marble on the floor. On the walls are murals depicting scenes from the Jataka tales, the stories that tell about the previous lives of the Buddha. It was rediscovered by chance in the colonial era when the British built a railway between Yangon and Bago in 1881.
- Kanbawzathadi Palace – built by King Bayinnaung (1551-1581 A.D.) the founder of the second Myanmar Empire. The original palace consisted of 76 apartments and halls according to the old drawing record. It was burned down in 1599. Several buildings of the palace have been rebuilt. The Great Audience Hall was the largest building in the palace where the King received his ministers and officials. The hall is also known as the Royal Lion Throne Hall, because it contained the Thihathana Throne or Lion Throne. The Bhammayarthana Throne Hall, also called Bee Throne Hall contained the private quarters for the King, including the Royal bed chamber and living chamber. This very ornate building has multiple roof sections and false floors, and is topped with a Pyatthat, a seven tiered Burmese style roof. Other buildings contained the chambers of members of the Royal family.
- KyaikPon four huge sitting Buddhas – built in 1476 by King Dhammazedi, a devout Buddhist and King of the Mon Kingdom of Hanthawaddy (Pegu), this pagoda is known for its four towering images of the Buddha visible from far away. According to local legend, four Mon sisters were involved in the building of the Kyaik Pun Paya. Among them they pledged never to get married as long as they lived. If one of them was to get married, one of the Buddha statues would collapse. According to the legend one of the women broke her promise and got married, resulting in the collapse of one of the images, the Kassapa Buddha.
- Htauk Kyaunt War Cemetery – 32km from Yangon and was built in 1951 in commemoration of Allied soldiers who died in the Myanmar Campaign during World War II.
- Back to Yangon in the evening and transfer back to your hotel.
Service Include & ExcludeInclusions:
- Hotel accommodations on twin/double sharing basics with daily breakfast (only in Golden Rock)
- Transfers and sightseeing by private car (driver inclusive)
- Entrance fees & Zone fees
- Truck fee at Golden Rock (shared truck)
- English-speaking station guide
- Meals / Drinks
- Hotel in Yangon
- International Flights
- Visa fees (contact us for further information)
- Personal expenses such as camera fees, laundry services, tips
- Insurances (personal, health, travel, etc.)
- Early check-in and late check-out at hotels.
- Tips for guides and drivers
- Airport tax when applicable
- 3% surcharge for VISA & MasterCard payments
- The places that are not mentioned in the program
Payment TermsUpon tour confirmation initial non-refundable deposit ..... 40% of total package cost
30 days prior to arrival ......................................................... balance 60% of total package cost
Mode of Payment
Bank TransferBank transfer charges apply and on your own account.
- Account Name MYAT MI BA INTERNATIONAL PTE.LTD
- Address 315 OUTRAM ROAD, #15-08 TAN BOON LIAT BUILDING, SINGAPORE 169074
- Account No 503-220535-301 (USD)
- Bank Name OCBC BANK, SINGAPORE
- Bank Address 65 CHULIA STREET, #01-01 SINGAPORE 049513.
- Branch NORTH BRANCH
- SWIFT Code OCBCSGSG
Card Payment via bank POS (VISA & MasterCard only)
- 3% card surcharge applies.
- Scanned copy of credit card, traveler's passport and a completed authorization form are required.
- The authorised sales representative from our company will contact or email you to inform whether the payment is successful.
Cash on Arrival
- 40% initial deposit by VISA or MasterCard is required to guarantee the tour reservation.
- 3% card surcharge applies. Scanned copy of credit card, traveler's passport and a completed authorization form are required.
- The balance amount 60% can be settled in cash upon arrival.
- US dollar notes to be clean, unfolded, unmark and stainless.
- 45 - 30 days ........................ 40%
- 30 - 14 days ........................ 60%
- 14 days ................................ 100%
- Customers are responsible for ensuring the possession of valid required travel documents, and to ensure that passport and visa requirements are met prior departure.
- For family vacation, parents are ultimately responsible for the welfare of their children.
- We cannot be responsible for the safety and well being of customers or their belongings. We shall provide all reasonable help and assistance; however, it is advisable that customers obtain relevant personal travel insurance in case of illness, cancellation, baggage lost, delays and others.
- We take full responsibility to secure customer's private and confidential information that is provided during the time of booking.
- We will share customer's dietary, medical or any disability with relevant service providers to ensure our customers enjoy a safe and fun holiday. In making a booking with us, customer consent to this information being passed onto the relevant persons. (especially for package tours with meals plan)
- All prices are accurate at the time of publishing on our site. They are liable to change and can only be confirmed upon submitting an enquiry.
- Prices are based on current rates of exchange and are subject to variation if there are significant increases due to government tax, exchange rates, and increases in transportation costs or fuel prices, airfares or hotel rates.
- If you wish to make any changes to your tour arrangements, after payment has been made, your request is subject to availability and possibility. Relevant amendment fee applies.
- No refunds will be made for no shows, or any unused services.
- Local duties and levies are frequently amended or increased without prior notice. Whilst we do our best to inform customers of what local costs are likely to be prior to arrival, we cannot guarantee that no further changes will be introduced on top of the information that we provide. Such unforeseen costs remain the customer's responsibility.
- We will not be held responsible for any inconvenience or disappointment caused by the unforeseen circumstance including, but without limitation: earthquakes; volcanic dust clouds; or adverse weather conditions.
- We reserve the right to alter the itineraries without prior notice if necessary due to weather or other reasons that are beyond our control. Please note that in such cases, the customer is responsible for any additional costs that become payable as a result of such changes.
- We make every effort to ensure that your holiday arrangements run smoothly however in the unlikely event that you have reason to file a complaint, please immediately reach out to the contact pass to you during tour confirmation to resolve the dissatisfaction immediately.
Price : $ 259
USD 259/ pax
USD 286/ pax