Day 1: Yangon Arrival & Sightseeing
- Meet & greet by our guide at the airport and transfer to your hotel for check-in. (Itinerary will be adjusted based on your flight times.)
- After check-in, head to Botataung pagoda – situated way downtown beside the Yangon River. The Pagoda overlooked the pleasant water front of the river. The 40 meter high golden pagoda enshrines a sacred hair relic of Buddha. You will also be able to observe the locals at the many small shops lining up around the pagoda selling Buddhist trinkets, books, souvenirs, flowers, candles, incense, etc. If you like, you can also feed the pigeons by the jetty just next to the pagoda.
- Head to Chaukhtatkyi Reclining Buddha – this 72m long Buddha image is one of Myanmar’s more revered reclining Buddha.
- Then, we will move over to Nga Htat Gyi – also known as the “five-storey Buddha” is located across the Chauk Htat Gyi Buddha. This enormous seated Buddha is 6 meters tall image is believed to have been in the temple in the 16th century. The original image of the Buddha was a seated image of 20.5 feet. It was relocated here when a great image having a height of 45.5 feet on a pedestal 30 feet high and 46 feet wide was erected on this piece of high ground in 1900.
- Lastly, drive to the great Shwedagon Pagoda for sunset appreciation in the evening. This 98-meter gilded stupa is Myanmar’s Holiest Buddhist Shrine that contains relics of the past four Buddhas. The stupa was rebuilt many times until it reached its current height of 98 meters in the 18th century. It is believed that if a person wants to avoid bad luck and misfortune, he must pour water at one’s planetary post and he will be ensure of peace of mind and all anxieties will end.
- Transfer back to hotel and overnight in Yangon.
Day 2: Yangon – Heho – Inle Sightseeing
- Check out from hotel and take morning flight from Yangon to Heho. Your station guide will pick you up at the airport.
- First, visit Phaung Daw Oo Pagoda – one of the famous principal shrines and the important religious site in the Shan State. The pagoda houses five small golden Buddha images but they have been covered with so many gold leaves that it is impossible to see their original structure.
- Next, head to Ywama village, largest village on the lake – home to the skilled silversmiths & ceremonial silverwares. After lunch at a local restaurant on the lake, visit lotus & silk weaving villages & traditional handicraft workshops at Inpawkhon village as well as Shan cheroot making workshop at Nam Pan village.
- We will continue to observe floating gardens (observe how Inle locals grow vegetables & fruit in large gardens that float on the surface of the lake).
- Then transfer back to your hotel and overnight in Inle.
Day 3: Inle – Pindaya – Inle
- Breakfast at the hotel. Your station guide will pick up at the hotel. Then, drive straight to Pindaya Cave about 1.5hrs – a huge extensive limestone cave 8000 of Buddha images in all sizes and shapes can be found. This nature limestone cave is beautifully decorated with stalagmites and is one of the most interesting destinations in Inle region.
- Umbrella & Shan paper making art – Pindaya is the place where local style umbrellas and Shan-paper are made. Workshop visit is available in appreciation of Shan traditional works of handmade art.
- Pone Ta Lote Lake – 3880 feet (1183m) above sea level. While visit Pindaya Cave, you can also appreciate the beauty of that lake from above. Be taken in by the hundred years old huge Banyan trees nearby that enhance the beauty of the landscape surrounded by Shan Plateau.
- After that, we will visit Or Yaw Village – a quarter of Pindaya and the key business of the native people here is agriculture. Pottery is a well-known art in Or Yaw village and the locals produce water pot, flower vases and toys for children.
- Workshops visits to observe bamboo hat making as well as pottery art.
- Drive back from Pindaya to Inle in the evening. Upon arrival in Nyaung Shwe jetty and transfer to your hotel. At your own leisure for the rest of the evening. Overnight in Inle.
Day 4: Inle – Heho – Yangon International Departure
- Check out from hotel and take morning flight from Heho to Yangon. Transfer to Yangon international airport for your departure flight back home.
- End of services and we hope to see you again!
Service Include & ExcludeInclusions:
- Hotel accommodations on twin sharing basis (inclusive of daily breakfast)
- Transfer and sightseeing by private car (driver inclusive)
- Two sector domestic flights (Yangon-Heho/Heho-Yangon)
- Entrance fees & zone fees
- English-speaking station guide fees (one city one guide)
- Boat fee in Inle
- Meals / Drinks
- International Flights
- Visa fees (contact us for further information)
- Personal expenses such as camera fees, laundry services, tips
- Insurances (personal, health, travel, etc.)
- Early check-in and late check-out at hotels.
- Tips for guides and drivers
- Airport tax when applicable
- 3% surcharge for VISA & MasterCard payments
- The places that are not mentioned in the program
Payment TermsUpon tour confirmation initial non-refundable deposit ..... 40% of total package cost
30 days prior to arrival ......................................................... balance 60% of total package cost
Mode of Payment
Bank TransferBank transfer charges apply and on your own account.
- Account Name MYAT MI BA INTERNATIONAL PTE.LTD
- Address 315 OUTRAM ROAD, #15-08 TAN BOON LIAT BUILDING, SINGAPORE 169074
- Account No 503-220535-301 (USD)
- Bank Name OCBC BANK, SINGAPORE
- Bank Address 65 CHULIA STREET, #01-01 SINGAPORE 049513.
- Branch NORTH BRANCH
- SWIFT Code OCBCSGSG
Card Payment via bank POS (VISA & MasterCard only)
- 3% card surcharge applies.
- Scanned copy of credit card, traveler's passport and a completed authorization form are required.
- The authorised sales representative from our company will contact or email you to inform whether the payment is successful.
Cash on Arrival
- 40% initial deposit by VISA or MasterCard is required to guarantee the tour reservation.
- 3% card surcharge applies. Scanned copy of credit card, traveler's passport and a completed authorization form are required.
- The balance amount 60% can be settled in cash upon arrival.
- US dollar notes to be clean, unfolded, unmark and stainless.
- 45 - 30 days ........................ 40%
- 30 - 14 days ........................ 60%
- 14 days ................................ 100%
- Customers are responsible for ensuring the possession of valid required travel documents, and to ensure that passport and visa requirements are met prior departure.
- For family vacation, parents are ultimately responsible for the welfare of their children.
- We cannot be responsible for the safety and well being of customers or their belongings. We shall provide all reasonable help and assistance; however, it is advisable that customers obtain relevant personal travel insurance in case of illness, cancellation, baggage lost, delays and others.
- We take full responsibility to secure customer's private and confidential information that is provided during the time of booking.
- We will share customer's dietary, medical or any disability with relevant service providers to ensure our customers enjoy a safe and fun holiday. In making a booking with us, customer consent to this information being passed onto the relevant persons. (especially for package tours with meals plan)
- All prices are accurate at the time of publishing on our site. They are liable to change and can only be confirmed upon submitting an enquiry.
- Prices are based on current rates of exchange and are subject to variation if there are significant increases due to government tax, exchange rates, and increases in transportation costs or fuel prices, airfares or hotel rates.
- If you wish to make any changes to your tour arrangements, after payment has been made, your request is subject to availability and possibility. Relevant amendment fee applies.
- No refunds will be made for no shows, or any unused services.
- Local duties and levies are frequently amended or increased without prior notice. Whilst we do our best to inform customers of what local costs are likely to be prior to arrival, we cannot guarantee that no further changes will be introduced on top of the information that we provide. Such unforeseen costs remain the customer's responsibility.
- We will not be held responsible for any inconvenience or disappointment caused by the unforeseen circumstance including, but without limitation: earthquakes; volcanic dust clouds; or adverse weather conditions.
- We reserve the right to alter the itineraries without prior notice if necessary due to weather or other reasons that are beyond our control. Please note that in such cases, the customer is responsible for any additional costs that become payable as a result of such changes.
- We make every effort to ensure that your holiday arrangements run smoothly however in the unlikely event that you have reason to file a complaint, please immediately reach out to the contact pass to you during tour confirmation to resolve the dissatisfaction immediately.
Price : $ 710
USD 710/ pax
USD 771/ pax