Our guide will pick you up at the hotel at 8am. Then you will start your city tour. First, head to Chaukhtatkyi Reclining Buddha - this 72m long Buddha image is one of Myanmar’s more revered reclining Buddha.
- Our guide will pick you up at the hotel at 8am. Then you will start your city tour. First, head to Chaukhtatkyi Reclining Buddha – this 72m long Buddha image is one of Myanmar’s more revered reclining Buddha.
- After that, head to Botataung pagoda – situated way downtown beside the Yangon River. The Pagoda overlooked the pleasant water front of the river. The 40 meter high golden pagoda enshrines a sacred hair relic of Buddha. You will also be able to observe the locals at the many small shops lining up around the pagoda selling Buddhist trinkets, books, souvenirs, flowers, candles, incense, etc. If you like, you can also feed the pigeons by the jetty just next to the pagoda.
- Next, take a short tour to feel the other side of town Yangon. “Colonial Charm“! The crowded city you see today was once ruled by the British Empire and many Victorian-style buildings have survived the ravages of time and retained their glory. Colonial architecture is visible in large numbers of religious buildings, administrative offices, cinemas and residential properties in Yangon, especially close to the downtown area.
- Then, head to Bogyoke Aung San market (Scott market) – this popular market in downtown area offers a good selection of gem stones, traditional fabric & costumes, handicrafts, arts & paintings, souvenirs, etc. Bargain …bargain…bargain before buying anything. (This market is closed on Mondays & Gazetted Holidays. In the event when tour dates coincide with the market holidays, we will arrange a suitable activity.)
- Take a drive to Karaweik Barge – a golden, floating palace moored on the eastern shore of beautiful Kandawgyi Lake in Yangon. Constructed in 1974, today it houses a buffet restaurant. Make your way to the breathtaking Kandawagyi Park – one of the greenest spots in the city with views of The Great Shwedagon Pagoda in the background. Take your chance to revel in the serene ambience, away from the hustle and bustle of city living.
- After that, we will drive to China Town to feel the vibe of city’s busiest place that usually comes alive from evening onwards.
- Buzzing China Town (in the evening) – The busiest quarters of the city as it is in Chinatowns in other parts of the world.
- The roadside food stalls with steaming dishes and snacks, fruits and flowers, short snacks and sizzling fries are joys for both the locals and foreigners. Fruit vendors offer fruit in season which include mangoes, durians, mangos teens, pomelos, apples, tangerines, grapes, pears, avocados, lichees, pineapples, rambutan, plums and all kinds of banana, all the year round.
- A visit to Yangon Chinatown especially during festive seasons shows how the overseas Chinese in Yangon continue to maintain and to transmit their cultural identity.
- Thereafter, make your way to The Great Shwedagon Pagoda.
- Shwedagon Pagoda -this 98-meter gilded stupa is Myanmar’s Holiest Buddhist Shrine that contains relics of the past four Buddhas. It used to be only 18 meters tall. From 1453 to 1472 it was raised to 40 meters. The stupa was rebuilt many times until it reached its current height of 98 meters in the 18th century.
- Transfer back to your hotel.
Payment TermsUpon tour confirmation initial non-refundable deposit ..... 40% of total package cost30 days prior to arrival ......................................................... balance 60% of total package cost
Mode of Payment
Bank TransferBank transfer charges apply and on your own account.
- Account Name MYAT MI BA INTERNATIONAL PTE.LTD
- Address 315 OUTRAM ROAD, #15-08 TAN BOON LIAT BUILDING, SINGAPORE 169074
- Account No 503-220535-301 (USD)
- Bank Name OCBC BANK, SINGAPORE
- Bank Address 65 CHULIA STREET, #01-01 SINGAPORE 049513.
- Branch NORTH BRANCH
- SWIFT Code OCBCSGSG
Card Payment via bank POS(VISA & MasterCard only)
- 3% card surcharge applies.
- Scanned copy of credit card, traveler's passport and a completed authorization form are required.
- Authorised sales representative from our company will contact or email you to inform whether the payment is successful.
Cash on Arrival
- 40% initial deposit by VISA or MasterCard is required to guarantee the tour reservation.
- 3% card surcharge applies. Scanned copy of credit card, traveler's passport and a completed authorization form are required.
- The balance amount 60% can be settled in cash upon arrival.
- US dollar notes to be clean, unfolded, unmark and stainless.
- 45 - 30 days ........................ 40%
- 30 - 14 days ........................ 60%
- 14 days .............................. 100%
- Customers are responsible for ensuring the possession of valid required travel documents, and to ensure that passport and visa requirements are met prior departure.
- For family vacation, parents are ultimately responsible for the welfare of their children.
- We cannot be responsible for the safety and well being of customers or their belongings. We shall provide all reasonable help and assistance; however, it is advisable that customers obtain relevant personal travel insurance in case of illness, cancellation, baggage lost, delays and others.
- We take full responsibility to secure customer's private and confidential information that is provided during the time of booking.
- We will share customer's dietary, medical or any disability with relevant service providers to ensure our customers enjoy a safe and fun holiday. In making a booking with us, customer consent to this information being passed onto the relevant persons. (especially for package tours with meals plan)
- All prices are accurate at the time of publishing on our site. They are liable to change and can only be confirmed upon submitting an enquiry.
- Prices are based on current rates of exchange and are subject to variation if there are significant increases due to government tax, exchange rates, and increases in transportation costs or fuel prices, airfares or hotel rates.
- If you wish to make any changes to your tour arrangements, after payment has been made, your request is subject to availability and possibility. Relevant amendment fee applies.
- No refunds will be made for no shows, or any unused services.
- Local duties and levies are frequently amended or increased without prior notice. Whilst we do our best to inform customers of what local costs are likely to be prior to arrival, we cannot guarantee that no further changes will be introduced on top of the information that we provide. Such unforeseen costs remain the customer's responsibility.
- We will not be held responsible for any inconvenience or disappointment caused by the unforeseen circumstance including, but without limitation: earthquakes; volcanic dust clouds; or adverse weather conditions.
- We reserve the right to alter the itineraries without prior notice if necessary due to weather or other reasons that are beyond our control. Please note that in such cases, the customer is responsible for any additional costs that become payable as a result of such changes.
- We make every effort to ensure that your holiday arrangements run smoothly however in the unlikely event that you have reason to file a complaint, please immediately reach out to the contact pass to you during tour confirmation to resolve the dissatisfaction immediately.
Price : $ 111
Based on 2 Travelers
USD 111/ pax