Visit Botataung Pagoda, Colonial buildings and Shwedagon Pagoda in Yangon. Next day, fly to Inle which is famous for its floating villages, gardens and markets. Take a boat trip in the lake to visit Phaung Daw Oo Pagoda, floating markets and then proceed to the villages to learn various kinds of workshops. Lastly, end the tour with the visit to Indein which is about 4 hours return boat ride and explore ancient stupas as well as Pa-Oh tribes village. Back to Yangon to catch your flight back to home.
Day 1: Yangon Arrival & Sightseeing
- Yangon arrival in the afternoon. (Itinerary can be adjusted base on your flight time.)
- Meet & greet by your guide at the airport and transfer to your hotel for check-in.
- After check-in, head to Botataung pagoda – situated way downtown beside the Yangon River. The Pagoda overlooked the pleasant water front of the river. The 40 meter high golden pagoda enshrines a sacred hair relic of Buddha. You will also be able to observe the locals at the many small shops lining up around the pagoda selling Buddhist trinkets, books, souvenirs, flowers, candles, incense, etc. If you like, you can also feed the pigeons by the jetty just next to the pagoda.
- Next, take a short tour to feel the other side of town Yangon. “Colonial Charm“! The crowded city you see today was once ruled by the British Empire and many Victorian-style buildings have survived the ravages of time and retained their glory. Colonial architecture is visible in large numbers of religious buildings, administrative offices, cinemas and residential properties in Yangon, especially close to the downtown area.
- Lastly, drive to the great Shwedagon Pagoda for sunset appreciation in the evening. This 98-meter gilded stupa is Myanmar’s Holiest Buddhist Shrine that contains relics of the past four Buddhas. The stupa was rebuilt many times until it reached its current height of 98 meters in the 18th It is believed that if a person wants to avoid bad luck and misfortune, he must pour water at one’s planetary post and he will be ensure of peace of mind and all anxieties will end.
Day 2: Yangon – Heho – Inle
- After breakfast, check out from hotel and leave for airport. Take morning flight to Heho (Inle). Met up by our station guide at the Heho airport upon arrival.
- Drive to Nyaung Shwe jetty and take your boat ride to the hotel. Enjoy the breathtaking lake view along the way.
- After hotel check in, your Inle sightseeing starts. First, visit Phaung Daw Oo Pagoda – one of the famous principal shrines and the important religious site in the Shan State. The pagoda houses five small golden Buddha images but they have been covered with so many gold leaves that it is impossible to see their original structure.
- Next, head to Ywama village, largest village on the lake – home to the skilled silversmiths & ceremonial silverwares. After that, visit lotus & silk weaving villages & traditional handicraft workshops at Inpawkhon village as well as Shan cheroot making workshop at Nam Pan village.
- We will continue to observe floating gardens (observe how Inle locals grow vegetables & fruit in large gardens that float on the surface of the lake).
- Back to hotel and overnight in Inle.
Day 3: Inle – Indein – Inle
- After breakfast at the hotel, your guide will take you on a boat trip to visit Indein – a Pa-Oh tribe village located on the western banks of the lake and travel down a small canal covered in hundreds of ancient stupas & enjoy the mesmerizing view of the lake. Visit Pa-Oh villages to get to know and interact with the simple & friendly Pa-Oh tribes. You can leisurely go around for sightseeing around the ancient pagodas.
- Visit Shwe Indein pagoda, ancient and crumbling, ornate with stucco carvings of mythical animals.
- Take a boat ride back to your hotel. Overnight at the hotel.
Day 4: Inle – Heho – Yangon – International Departure
- Fly back to Yangon by morning flight. Upon arrival at the domestic terminal, transfer to Yangon international departure to fly back home by an afternoon flight.
Service Include & ExcludeInclusions:
- Hotel accommodations on twin sharing basis (inclusive of daily breakfast)
- Transfer and sightseeing by private car (driver inclusive)
- Entrance fees & zone fees
- English-speaking station guide fees
- 2 sector domestic flights ( Yangon – Heho / Heho – Yangon )
- Boat fee in Inle Lake
- Meals / Drinks
- International Flights
- Visa fees (contact us for further information)
- Personal expenses such as camera fees, laundry services, tips
- Insurances (personal, health, travel, etc.)
- Early check-in and late check-out at hotels.
- Tips for guides and drivers
- Airport tax when applicable
- 3% surcharge for VISA & MasterCard payments
- The places that are not mentioned in the program
Payment TermsUpon tour confirmation initial non-refundable deposit ..... 40% of total package cost30 days prior to arrival ......................................................... balance 60% of total package cost
Mode of Payment
Bank TransferBank transfer charges apply and on your own account.DBS SIN bank account details as follow and acceptance USD ( $ ) OR Euro (€ )
Beneficiary Name Loi Jin Choo Beneficiary Account Number 056-107374-7 Beneficiary Bank Name DBS Bank Beneficiary Bank SWIFT BIC Code DBSSSGSG Beneficiary Bank Address DBS BANK LTD12 Marina BoulevardDBS Asia CentralMarina Bay Financial Centre Tower 3Singapore 018982
Card Payment via bank POS (VISA & MasterCard only)
- 3% card surcharge applies.
- Scanned copy of credit card, traveler's passport and a completed authorization form are required.
- The authorized sales representative from our company will contact or email you to inform whether the payment is successful.
Cash on Arrival
- 40% initial deposit by VISA or MasterCard is required to guarantee the tour reservation.
- 3% card surcharge applies. Scanned copy of credit card, traveler's passport and a completed authorization form are required.
- The balance amount 60% can be settled in cash upon arrival.
- US dollar notes to be clean, unfolded, unmark and stainless.
- 45 - 30 days ........................ 40%
- 30 - 14 days ........................ 60%
- 14 days ................................ 100%
- Customers are responsible for ensuring the possession of valid required travel documents, and to ensure that passport and visa requirements are met prior departure.
- For family vacation, parents are ultimately responsible for the welfare of their children.
- We cannot be responsible for the safety and well being of customers or their belongings. We shall provide all reasonable help and assistance; however, it is advisable that customers obtain relevant personal travel insurance in case of illness, cancellation, baggage lost, delays and others.
- We take full responsibility to secure customer's private and confidential information that is provided during the time of booking.
- We will share customer's dietary, medical or any disability with relevant service providers to ensure our customers enjoy a safe and fun holiday. In making a booking with us, customer consent to this information being passed onto the relevant persons. (especially for package tours with meals plan)
- All prices are accurate at the time of publishing on our site. They are liable to change and can only be confirmed upon submitting an enquiry.
- Prices are based on current rates of exchange and are subject to variation if there are significant increases due to government tax, exchange rates, and increases in transportation costs or fuel prices, airfares or hotel rates.
- If you wish to make any changes to your tour arrangements, after payment has been made, your request is subject to availability and possibility. Relevant amendment fee applies.
- No refunds will be made for no shows, or any unused services.
- Local duties and levies are frequently amended or increased without prior notice. Whilst we do our best to inform customers of what local costs are likely to be prior to arrival, we cannot guarantee that no further changes will be introduced on top of the information that we provide. Such unforeseen costs remain the customer's responsibility.
- We will not be held responsible for any inconvenience or disappointment caused by the unforeseen circumstance including, but without limitation: earthquakes; volcanic dust clouds; or adverse weather conditions.
- We reserve the right to alter the itineraries without prior notice if necessary due to weather or other reasons that are beyond our control. Please note that in such cases, the customer is responsible for any additional costs that become payable as a result of such changes.
- We make every effort to ensure that your holiday arrangements run smoothly however in the unlikely event that you have reason to file a complaint, please immediately reach out to the contact pass to you during tour confirmation to resolve the dissatisfaction immediately.
Price : $ 709
USD 709/ pax
USD 771/ pax