- Your guide will pick you up at the hotel at 8 am.
- Visit Nyaung U local market – some tourists find the morning market is more colorful and fun than the popular Scott market in Yangon. Majority of the market area is occupied by souvenirs and antiques shops. You can find bronze statues of the ancient ladies of Bagan, old lacquer ware, paintings copied from the original frescoes in the Bagan temple, hand woven clothes and many more. (You’ll experience local lifestyles and the buzz of a marketplace).
- At the market, we will buy to your desire items to be donated to the children at the Minnanthu Village.
- Then we will drive and visit to Minnathu village where villagers process the crops, feed the animals as well as weave fabrics. More into the daily lives of the local people.
- Proceed to a Primary school – managed by government and the basic education school system in Myanmar consists of five years of primary, four years of lower secondary, and two years of upper secondary education. The trip is to support local community and education of the local children as well as for the travellers to observe local living and education of children. For this visit, travelers get to buy things (mostly stationeries) that they like to give it to the children with their own hands. Starts with shopping at Nyaung U market and then head to the school. Meet the monks, teachers and children to be able to interact and get to know them. Observe and take photos as they study and play together. Every little thing given here is very much appreciated.
- After that, return toward the city and lunch at a local restaurant.
- Back to your hotel and rest for a moment. After refreshment, visit to Shwegugyi Temple – Shwegugyi means “the Golden Cave” in Myanmar language. It is located in front of the royal palace and therefore also known as the “Nandaw Oo Paya” meaning the “Pagoda in front of the palace”. Built by King Alaungsithu in 1311A.D, this cave temple showcases a transition in architectural style from the dark and cloistered to the airy and light. The temple is also famous for its fine stucco and carved wooden doors in the interior.
- Gawdawpalin Temple – Gawdawpalin Temple was built in 1175 by King Narapatisithu. Legend has it that the King has committed a terrible crime against his ancestors and as punishment went blind. Brahmen astrologers advised the King to make amends by making idols of his ancestors and placing them on thrones. The King worshiped these idols and begged for forgiveness. Miraculously he eventually regained his sight.
- Bu Pagoda (Bu Paya) – The name of this Bagan attraction already gives a perfect description of the place: Bu Paya means ‘a gourd-shaped pagoda.’ According to legend, Pyusawhti rid the area of ‘bu,’ which was a gourd-like climbing plant that infested the riverbanks. As a reward, he became the heir to the throne of Bagan and its third king.
- In the evening, enjoy the beautiful sunset of Bagan by taking the sunset boat on the Ayerwaddy river.
- After the sunset, transfer back to your hotel. Overnight in Bagan.
Service Include & ExcludeInclusions:
- Transfer and sightseeing by private car (driver inclusive)
- English-speaking station guide fee
- Sunset boat
- Hotel accommodation
- Domestic & International Flights
- Visa fees (contact us for further information)
- Personal expenses such as camera fees, laundry services, tips
- Insurances (personal, health, travel, etc.)
- Tips for guides and drivers
- Surcharge for VISA & MasterCard payments
- The places that are not mentioned in the program
Payment TermsUpon tour confirmation initial non-refundable deposit ..... 40% of total package cost30 days prior to arrival ......................................................... balance 60% of total package cost
Mode of Payment
Bank TransferBank transfer charges apply and on your own account.DBS SIN bank account details as follow and acceptance USD ( $ ) OR Euro (€ )
Beneficiary Name Loi Jin Choo Beneficiary Account Number 056-107374-7 Beneficiary Bank Name DBS Bank Beneficiary Bank SWIFT BIC Code DBSSSGSG Beneficiary Bank Address DBS BANK LTD12 Marina BoulevardDBS Asia CentralMarina Bay Financial Centre Tower 3Singapore 018982
Card Payment via bank POS (VISA & MasterCard only)
- 3% card surcharge applies.
- Scanned copy of credit card, traveler's passport and a completed authorization form are required.
- The authorized sales representative from our company will contact or email you to inform whether the payment is successful.
Cash on Arrival
- 40% initial deposit by VISA or MasterCard is required to guarantee the tour reservation.
- 3% card surcharge applies. Scanned copy of credit card, traveler's passport and a completed authorization form are required.
- The balance amount 60% can be settled in cash upon arrival.
- US dollar notes to be clean, unfolded, unmark and stainless.
- 45 - 30 days ........................ 40%
- 30 - 14 days ........................ 60%
- 14 days ................................ 100%
- Customers are responsible for ensuring the possession of valid required travel documents, and to ensure that passport and visa requirements are met prior departure.
- For family vacation, parents are ultimately responsible for the welfare of their children.
- We cannot be responsible for the safety and well being of customers or their belongings. We shall provide all reasonable help and assistance; however, it is advisable that customers obtain relevant personal travel insurance in case of illness, cancellation, baggage lost, delays and others.
- We take full responsibility to secure customer's private and confidential information that is provided during the time of booking.
- We will share customer's dietary, medical or any disability with relevant service providers to ensure our customers enjoy a safe and fun holiday. In making a booking with us, customer consent to this information being passed onto the relevant persons. (especially for package tours with meals plan)
- All prices are accurate at the time of publishing on our site. They are liable to change and can only be confirmed upon submitting an enquiry.
- Prices are based on current rates of exchange and are subject to variation if there are significant increases due to government tax, exchange rates, and increases in transportation costs or fuel prices, airfares or hotel rates.
- If you wish to make any changes to your tour arrangements, after payment has been made, your request is subject to availability and possibility. Relevant amendment fee applies.
- No refunds will be made for no shows, or any unused services.
- Local duties and levies are frequently amended or increased without prior notice. Whilst we do our best to inform customers of what local costs are likely to be prior to arrival, we cannot guarantee that no further changes will be introduced on top of the information that we provide. Such unforeseen costs remain the customer's responsibility.
- We will not be held responsible for any inconvenience or disappointment caused by the unforeseen circumstance including, but without limitation: earthquakes; volcanic dust clouds; or adverse weather conditions.
- We reserve the right to alter the itineraries without prior notice if necessary due to weather or other reasons that are beyond our control. Please note that in such cases, the customer is responsible for any additional costs that become payable as a result of such changes.
- We make every effort to ensure that your holiday arrangements run smoothly however in the unlikely event that you have reason to file a complaint, please immediately reach out to the contact pass to you during tour confirmation to resolve the dissatisfaction immediately.
Price : $ 96
Based on 2 Travelers
USD 96/ pax