Day 1: Yangon Arrival – Sightseeing
- Upon arrival, you will be welcomed by our guide and transferred to your hotel for check in.
- After freshen up, visit Botataung Pagoda, a famous landmark on Yangon’s waterfront, named after the 1000 military leaders who escorted relics of Buddha to Myanmar from India over 2000 years ago.
- The next logical stop is the old colonial style city centre with the glittering 2000-year-old Sule Pagoda.
- Your sightseeing continues with a visit to Chaukhtatgyi Pagoda which houses a 72-meter reclining Buddha statue.
- Then, head to Shwedagon Pagoda – this 98-meter gilded stupa is Myanmar’s Holiest Buddhist Shrine that contains relics of the past four Buddhas. It used to be only 18 meters tall. From 1453 to 1472 it was raised to 40 meters. The stupa was rebuilt many times until it reached its current height of 98 meters in the 18th century. It is believed that if a person wants to avoid bad luck and misfortune, he must pour water at one’s planetary post and he will be ensure of peace of mind and all anxieties will end.
- Transfer back to the hotel and overnight in Yangon.
Day 2: Yangon – Sittwe
- Fly from Yangon to Sittwe via morning flight. Upon arrival at Sittwe airport, proceed to Mrauk-U about 4 to 5 hours driving. On the way, visit Maharmuni Pagoda.
- Check in at the hotel and overnight in Maruk U.
Day 3: Sittwe – Mrauk U
- After breakfast, start sightseeing in Mrauk U, the ancient capital city of Rakhine Kingdom (15th century). First, visit to city market to see the ways of life of local people. Then, followed by visit to Pharaouk Pagoda, Mong-Khong-Shwe Du Stupa, Pesi Paya, Koe Thaung Temple (a shrine of 90000 Buddha images), Latt-Say Lake (artificial lake with city wall and a gate) and Mahabandola Monastery like a museum and back to hotel and take a break.
- In the afternoon, visit to the massive Shit-Thaung Temple, a curiously remarkable temple with 80000 Buddha images and reliefs, Htaukkhan-Thein Temple likes the fortress, Andaw temple, Ratanabon Stupa, Laymyathnar temple (four sided temple), Laungbanprauk Pagoda locally known as “Plate Pagoda”, Pitakataik (a small library) and drive to Harritaung hill for sun set.
- Back to hotel and overnight in Mrauk U.
Day 4: Mrauk U – Sightseeing
- Breakfast at the hotel and visit Sakyamanaung Pagoda, Ratanamanaung pagoda. “Thet” village to see the women wearing the big earrings and different ethinic group of Rakhine life style, Nann-Oo Buddha image and Mingalamanaung pagoda.
- Then back to the hotel and take a rest for a while.
- In the afternoon, visit archaeological museum attached with the palace site, Latkaukzee monastery, Lawkananaung pagoda, Parabaw Buddha image and drive to Shwe-taung hill for sun set. Back to hotel and overnight.
Day 5: Mrauk U – Chin Tatoo Villages – Mrauk U
- Breakfast at the hotel and transfer to the jetty for the boat back to Sittwe enjoying the river view. On arrival in Sittwe, transfer to the hotel and check in. Visti Cultural Museum, View-Point beach for sun set and back to hotel and overnight.
Day 6: Mrauk U – Sittwe – Yangon
- After breakfast, visit the Fish Market of Sittwe, Payagyi Temple with a golden face Buddha Image, Mahakuthala monastery, Lawkarnandar pagoda and Sakyamuni Buddha image if time permits.
- Transfer to the airport for the flight back to Yangon. Upon arrival in Yangon, transfer to the hotel.
- Check in at the hotel and overnight in Yangon.
Day 7: Yangon – International Departure
- Check out from the hotel and transfer to Yangon International Airport for your flight back home.
- End of the tour and we hope to see you again.
Service Include & ExcludeInclusions:
- Hotel accommodations on twin/double sharing basis (inclusive of daily breakfast)
- Transfer and sightseeing by private car (driver inclusive)
- Entrance fees & zone fees
- English-speaking station guide fees
- Boat fees (Sittwe – Mrauk U – Sittwe)
- Coffee / Tea on the boat
- Seasonal Fruits on the boat
- 2 sector domestic flights (Yangon – Sittwe / Sittwe – Yangon)
- Meals / Drinks
- International Flights
- Visa fees (contact us for further information)
- Personal expenses such as camera fees, laundry services, tips
- Insurances (personal, health, travel, etc.)
- Early check-in and late check-out at hotels.
- Tips for guides and drivers
- Airport tax when applicable
- 3% surcharge for VISA & MasterCard payments
- The places that are not mentioned in the program
Payment TermsUpon tour confirmation initial non-refundable deposit ..... 40% of total package cost30 days prior to arrival ......................................................... balance 60% of total package cost
Mode of Payment
Bank TransferBank transfer charges apply and on your own account.DBS SIN bank account details as follow and acceptance USD ( $ ) OR Euro (€ )
Beneficiary Name Loi Jin Choo Beneficiary Account Number 056-107374-7 Beneficiary Bank Name DBS Bank Beneficiary Bank SWIFT BIC Code DBSSSGSG Beneficiary Bank Address DBS BANK LTD12 Marina BoulevardDBS Asia CentralMarina Bay Financial Centre Tower 3Singapore 018982
Card Payment via bank POS (VISA & MasterCard only)
- 3% card surcharge applies.
- Scanned copy of credit card, traveler's passport and a completed authorization form are required.
- The authorized sales representative from our company will contact or email you to inform whether the payment is successful.
Cash on Arrival
- 40% initial deposit by VISA or MasterCard is required to guarantee the tour reservation.
- 3% card surcharge applies. Scanned copy of credit card, traveler's passport and a completed authorization form are required.
- The balance amount 60% can be settled in cash upon arrival.
- US dollar notes to be clean, unfolded, unmark and stainless.
- 45 - 30 days ........................ 40%
- 30 - 14 days ........................ 60%
- 14 days ................................ 100%
- Customers are responsible for ensuring the possession of valid required travel documents, and to ensure that passport and visa requirements are met prior departure.
- For family vacation, parents are ultimately responsible for the welfare of their children.
- We cannot be responsible for the safety and well being of customers or their belongings. We shall provide all reasonable help and assistance; however, it is advisable that customers obtain relevant personal travel insurance in case of illness, cancellation, baggage lost, delays and others.
- We take full responsibility to secure customer's private and confidential information that is provided during the time of booking.
- We will share customer's dietary, medical or any disability with relevant service providers to ensure our customers enjoy a safe and fun holiday. In making a booking with us, customer consent to this information being passed onto the relevant persons. (especially for package tours with meals plan)
- All prices are accurate at the time of publishing on our site. They are liable to change and can only be confirmed upon submitting an enquiry.
- Prices are based on current rates of exchange and are subject to variation if there are significant increases due to government tax, exchange rates, and increases in transportation costs or fuel prices, airfares or hotel rates.
- If you wish to make any changes to your tour arrangements, after payment has been made, your request is subject to availability and possibility. Relevant amendment fee applies.
- No refunds will be made for no shows, or any unused services.
- Local duties and levies are frequently amended or increased without prior notice. Whilst we do our best to inform customers of what local costs are likely to be prior to arrival, we cannot guarantee that no further changes will be introduced on top of the information that we provide. Such unforeseen costs remain the customer's responsibility.
- We will not be held responsible for any inconvenience or disappointment caused by the unforeseen circumstance including, but without limitation: earthquakes; volcanic dust clouds; or adverse weather conditions.
- We reserve the right to alter the itineraries without prior notice if necessary due to weather or other reasons that are beyond our control. Please note that in such cases, the customer is responsible for any additional costs that become payable as a result of such changes.
- We make every effort to ensure that your holiday arrangements run smoothly however in the unlikely event that you have reason to file a complaint, please immediately reach out to the contact pass to you during tour confirmation to resolve the dissatisfaction immediately.
Price : $ 1015
USD 1015/ pax
USD 1039/ pax