Day 1: Kawthaung – Taung La Bo – 115 Island (L/D)
- You will be picked you up at your hotel or airport and transfer to jetty to embark on board.
- After immigration clearance captain will start to drive heading to Taung La Bo Island where you can enjoy snorkeling and swimming by island for an hours. After that cruise captain will continue his cruising to 115 Islands group. While cruising you can do sun bathing on the sun deck on the board.
- Enjoy dinner and overnight on board by 115 Islands group.
Day 2: 115 Island – 254 Beach – 256 Bay (B/L/D)
- Enjoy your breakfast prepared by the Chef of Mergui Princess. 115 Islands Group is crystal water and worth to snorkel to see much colorful school of fishes, hard and soft corals. It is fantastic one of the finest islands to spend time on hiking and jungle trekking through the rain forest. You’ll find here are the very definition of pristine very white and powder sand beaches. If there were time permit, we will send you a new resort which is under construction on the islands. While having your lunch, the boat will continue to Lampi Island, 254 which is long with its white sand and semi-circle shape of the beach, it is one of the most popular among tourists. We will go for swimming and then continue to 256 where we can do kayaking among mangroves trees. Enjoy dinner and overnight on board.
Day 3: 256 Bay – 60 Island – Crocodile Creek – Ko Phawt (B/L/D)
- After breakfast onboard, depart to 60 Island where enjoy swimming and snorkeling around Island. Then we go for kayaking and trekking to Crocodile creek. After making activities, continue to Ko Phawt Island. Enjoy dinner and overnight on board by Ko Phawt.
Day 4: Ko Phawt – Tar Yar Island – Nga Man Island – Kyun Phila (B/L/D)
- After breakfast, depart to Tar Yar where you can enjoy snorkeling and continue to Nga Mann Island where we will do snorkeling for an hour. This place is very nice to do snorkeling because we can see hard and soft coral, various colorful fishes, big leeches. A Cave is under water where so many kinds of fishes can be seen.
- After activities, captain will continue heading to Kyun Phila (Great Swinton) which is one of the most popular and beautiful island in Mergui Archipelago. Enjoy dinner and overnight onboard by Kyun Phila.
Day 5: Kyun Phila Island – Myauk Ni Island – Thay Yae Island (B/L/D)
- After breakfast onboard, we will go for excursion to the village where can observe the daily life of fisher men.
- After that we will embark on cruise and captain will depart heading to Myauk Ni (N.Phipps I) where you can enjoy snorkeling. After making activities, we will continue to Thay Yae Island. Enjoy dinner and overnight on board by Thay Yae Island.
Day 6: Thay Yae Island – Kawthaung (B/L)
- In the morning we will go for snorkeling and then depart back to Kawthaung. Cheers for your exploration and complementary soft drinks before arriving back to Kawthaung.
- After disembarking from boat, transfer to the airport or hotel by car in Kawthaung or to Ranong Jetty by long tail boat.
What to Bring:
- Sun hat
- Sun block
- Polarized sun-glasses
- Light clothing
- Light-weight Water-proof jacket
- Hand held torch
- Sensible shoes / boots for trekking
- Long trousers for jungle walks
- Long sleeve shirt
- Insect repellent
Service Include & ExcludeInclusions:
- Free flow of soft drinks, fruits & snacks (while onboard)
- On board meals (3 meals per day with minimum 3-4 dishes per meal) ***Meal request for any prejudice if booking confirmed
- Two way transfers (Kawthaung Airport or Ranong Jetty)
- Local English speaking guide service
- Accommodation onboard (Twin/Double sharing each cabin)
- Sea Kayaks (sit-on-top), Snorkeling sets (face masks, snorkels and fins)
- Jungle boats, Fishing poles, Life jacket & life raft
- Entry Permission Fees
- Hotel Accommodation in Kawthaung/Ranong
- Tips & Drink (Beer & Alcoholic Drink)
- Personal expenses & Personal insurance
- Domestic & international air-tickets
- Visa fees
- Diving equipment rental fees
- Bank transfer charges 4.6 or 5%
- 3% surcharge for VISA & MasterCard payments
- Airport tax when applicable
- The places that are not mentioned in the program
Payment TermsUpon tour confirmation initial non-refundable deposit ..... 40% of total package cost30 days prior to arrival ......................................................... balance 60% of total package cost
Mode of Payment
Bank TransferBank transfer charges apply and on your own account.DBS SIN bank account details as follow and acceptance USD ( $ ) OR Euro (€ )
Beneficiary Name Loi Jin Choo Beneficiary Account Number 056-107374-7 Beneficiary Bank Name DBS Bank Beneficiary Bank SWIFT BIC Code DBSSSGSG Beneficiary Bank Address DBS BANK LTD12 Marina BoulevardDBS Asia CentralMarina Bay Financial Centre Tower 3Singapore 018982
Card Payment via bank POS (VISA & MasterCard only)
- 3% card surcharge applies.
- Scanned copy of credit card, traveler's passport and a completed authorization form are required.
- The authorized sales representative from our company will contact or email you to inform whether the payment is successful.
Cash on Arrival
- 40% initial deposit by VISA or MasterCard is required to guarantee the tour reservation.
- 3% card surcharge applies. Scanned copy of credit card, traveler's passport and a completed authorization form are required.
- The balance amount 60% can be settled in cash upon arrival.
- US dollar notes to be clean, unfolded, unmark and stainless.
- 45 - 30 days ........................ 40%
- 30 - 14 days ........................ 60%
- 14 days ................................ 100%
- Customers are responsible for ensuring the possession of valid required travel documents, and to ensure that passport and visa requirements are met prior departure.
- For family vacation, parents are ultimately responsible for the welfare of their children.
- We cannot be responsible for the safety and well being of customers or their belongings. We shall provide all reasonable help and assistance; however, it is advisable that customers obtain relevant personal travel insurance in case of illness, cancellation, baggage lost, delays and others.
- We take full responsibility to secure customer's private and confidential information that is provided during the time of booking.
- We will share customer's dietary, medical or any disability with relevant service providers to ensure our customers enjoy a safe and fun holiday. In making a booking with us, customer consent to this information being passed onto the relevant persons. (especially for package tours with meals plan)
- All prices are accurate at the time of publishing on our site. They are liable to change and can only be confirmed upon submitting an enquiry.
- Prices are based on current rates of exchange and are subject to variation if there are significant increases due to government tax, exchange rates, and increases in transportation costs or fuel prices, airfares or hotel rates.
- If you wish to make any changes to your tour arrangements, after payment has been made, your request is subject to availability and possibility. Relevant amendment fee applies.
- No refunds will be made for no shows, or any unused services.
- Local duties and levies are frequently amended or increased without prior notice. Whilst we do our best to inform customers of what local costs are likely to be prior to arrival, we cannot guarantee that no further changes will be introduced on top of the information that we provide. Such unforeseen costs remain the customer's responsibility.
- We will not be held responsible for any inconvenience or disappointment caused by the unforeseen circumstance including, but without limitation: earthquakes; volcanic dust clouds; or adverse weather conditions.
- We reserve the right to alter the itineraries without prior notice if necessary due to weather or other reasons that are beyond our control. Please note that in such cases, the customer is responsible for any additional costs that become payable as a result of such changes.
- We make every effort to ensure that your holiday arrangements run smoothly however in the unlikely event that you have reason to file a complaint, please immediately reach out to the contact pass to you during tour confirmation to resolve the dissatisfaction immediately.
Price : $ 1033
From 1st October 2018 to 15th May 2019
Base on 2 pax
USD 1,687/ pax
Kawthaung – Taung La Bo Island – 115 Island – 245 Beach – 256 Bay – 60 Island – Crocodile Creek – Ko Phawt – Tar Yar Island – Nga Man Island – Kyun Phila Island – Myauk Ni Island – Thay Yae Island – Kawthaung
6 Days / 5 Nights
Starting from USD 1033/ pax
When it comes to a holiday trip in Myanmar, it is never too early to start planning.