Day 1: Kawthaung – Taung La Bo- 115 Island (L, D)
Upon arrival in Kawthaung embark on Mergui Princess. Depart to Taung La Bo Island for 3 hours and enjoy the activity of snorkeling and swimming near the island for 1 hour. Take a rest while the crew and the cook prepare for lunch. Enjoy the lunch onboard. Continue to 115 Island. Arrive at 115 Island and then free at leisure to explore the beauties of the virgin island. Exciting activities are sea kayaking around the island, snorkeling, fishing, jungle trekking, swimming and sun bathing on the beach. Enjoy the dinner and overnight onboard nearby 115 Island.
Day 2: 115 Island – Myauk Ni Island – Thay Yae Island (B, L, D)
Enjoy your breakfast prepared by the Chef of Mergui Princess. After breakfast, continue to Myauk Ni Island which has both beautiful and sand is very white. Enjoy sport fishing and sometimes bats can be seen. And then depart to Thay Yae Island. Enjoy the lunch onboard. After lunch, exciting activities are sea kayaking around the Mangrove forest, snorkeling, fishing and sun bathing on the beach. Enjoy the dinner and overnight onboard nearby the island.
Day 3: Thay Yae Island – Kawthaung (B, L)
Enjoy your breakfast, depart back to Kawthaung. Cheers for your exploration and complementary beer or soft drinks before arriving back to Kawthaung. Safely arrive back to Kawthaung and transfer to the airport for your flight onward.
End of the tour and we hope to see you again!
What to Bring:
- Sun hat
- Sun block
- Polarized sun-glasses
- Light clothing
- Light-weight Water-proof jacket
- Hand held torch
- Sensible shoes / boots for trekking
- Long trousers for jungle walks
- Long sleeve shirt
- Insect repellent
Service Include & ExcludeInclusions:
- Free flow of soft drinks, fruits & snacks (while onboard)
- On board meals (3 meals per day with minimum 3-4 dishes per meal) ***Meal request for any prejudice if booking confirmed
- Two way transfers (Kawthaung Airport or Ranong Jetty)
- Local English speaking guide service
- Accommodation onboard (Twin/Double sharing each cabin)
- Sea Kayaks (sit-on-top), Snorkeling sets (face masks, snorkels and fins)
- Jungle boats, Fishing poles, Life jacket & life raft
- Entry Permission Fees
- Hotel Accommodation in Kawthaung/Ranong
- Tips & Drink (Beer & Alcoholic Drink)
- Personal expenses & Personal insurance
- Domestic & international air-tickets
- Visa fees
- Diving equipment rental fees
- Bank transfer charges 4.6 or 5%
- 3% surcharge for VISA & MasterCard payments
- Airport tax when applicable
- The places that are not mentioned in the program
Payment TermsUpon tour confirmation initial non-refundable deposit ..... 40% of total package cost30 days prior to arrival ......................................................... balance 60% of total package cost
Mode of Payment
Bank TransferBank transfer charges apply and on your own account.DBS SIN bank account details as follow and acceptance USD ( $ ) OR Euro (€ )
Beneficiary Name Loi Jin Choo Beneficiary Account Number 056-107374-7 Beneficiary Bank Name DBS Bank Beneficiary Bank SWIFT BIC Code DBSSSGSG Beneficiary Bank Address DBS BANK LTD12 Marina BoulevardDBS Asia CentralMarina Bay Financial Centre Tower 3Singapore 018982
Card Payment via bank POS (VISA & MasterCard only)
- 3% card surcharge applies.
- Scanned copy of credit card, traveler's passport and a completed authorization form are required.
- The authorized sales representative from our company will contact or email you to inform whether the payment is successful.
Cash on Arrival
- 40% initial deposit by VISA or MasterCard is required to guarantee the tour reservation.
- 3% card surcharge applies. Scanned copy of credit card, traveler's passport and a completed authorization form are required.
- The balance amount 60% can be settled in cash upon arrival.
- US dollar notes to be clean, unfolded, unmark and stainless.
- 45 - 30 days ........................ 40%
- 30 - 14 days ........................ 60%
- 14 days ................................ 100%
- Customers are responsible for ensuring the possession of valid required travel documents, and to ensure that passport and visa requirements are met prior departure.
- For family vacation, parents are ultimately responsible for the welfare of their children.
- We cannot be responsible for the safety and well being of customers or their belongings. We shall provide all reasonable help and assistance; however, it is advisable that customers obtain relevant personal travel insurance in case of illness, cancellation, baggage lost, delays and others.
- We take full responsibility to secure customer's private and confidential information that is provided during the time of booking.
- We will share customer's dietary, medical or any disability with relevant service providers to ensure our customers enjoy a safe and fun holiday. In making a booking with us, customer consent to this information being passed onto the relevant persons. (especially for package tours with meals plan)
- All prices are accurate at the time of publishing on our site. They are liable to change and can only be confirmed upon submitting an enquiry.
- Prices are based on current rates of exchange and are subject to variation if there are significant increases due to government tax, exchange rates, and increases in transportation costs or fuel prices, airfares or hotel rates.
- If you wish to make any changes to your tour arrangements, after payment has been made, your request is subject to availability and possibility. Relevant amendment fee applies.
- No refunds will be made for no shows, or any unused services.
- Local duties and levies are frequently amended or increased without prior notice. Whilst we do our best to inform customers of what local costs are likely to be prior to arrival, we cannot guarantee that no further changes will be introduced on top of the information that we provide. Such unforeseen costs remain the customer's responsibility.
- We will not be held responsible for any inconvenience or disappointment caused by the unforeseen circumstance including, but without limitation: earthquakes; volcanic dust clouds; or adverse weather conditions.
- We reserve the right to alter the itineraries without prior notice if necessary due to weather or other reasons that are beyond our control. Please note that in such cases, the customer is responsible for any additional costs that become payable as a result of such changes.
- We make every effort to ensure that your holiday arrangements run smoothly however in the unlikely event that you have reason to file a complaint, please immediately reach out to the contact pass to you during tour confirmation to resolve the dissatisfaction immediately.
Price : $ 1033
Base on 2 pax
USD 1033/ pax
Kawthaung – Taung La Bo Island – 115 Island – Myauk Ni Island – Tha Yae Island – Kathaung
3 Days / 2 Nights
Starting from USD 1033/ pax
When it comes to a holiday trip in Myanmar, it is never too early to start planning.