Day 1: Yangon – Heho – Pindaya – Loikaw
- Take morning flight from Yangon to Heho. Our station guide will pick you up at the airport.
- Then, drive straight to Pindaya Cave about 1.5hrs – a huge extensive limestone cave 8000 of Buddha images in all sizes and shapes can be found. This nature limestone cave is beautifully decorated with stalagmites and is one of the most interesting destinations in Inle region.
- Umbrella & Shan paper making art – Pindaya is the place where local style umbrellas and Shan-paper are made. Workshop visit is available in appreciation of Shan traditional works of handmade art.
- Pone Ta Lote Lake – 3880 feet (1183m) above sea level. While visit Pindaya Cave, you can also appreciate the beauty of that lake from above. Be taken in by the hundred years old huge Banyan trees nearby that enhance the beauty of the landscape surrounded by Shan Plateau.
- After that, we will visit Or Yaw Village – a quarter of Pindaya and the key business of the native people here is agriculture. Pottery is a well-known art in Or Yaw village and the locals produce water pot, flower vases and toys for children.
- Workshops visits to observe bamboo hat making as well as pottery art.
- Drive from Pindaya to Loikaw in the evening (about 5 hrs drive). Check in at the hotel and overnight in Loikaw.
Day 2: Loikaw – Pan Pet – Hta Nee La Leh – Loikaw (Breakfast/ Lunch)
- After breakfast at the hotel, we will go to Pan Pet, a Kayan village. In this village, you can see the long neck women (Kayan tribe). Visit around the village and their home.
- Learn the villagers making Kayan bracelets, weaving cottons, carving wood and weaving bamboo and other handwork.
- Enjoy Kayan traditional lunch at a local home.
- Next, head to Hta Nee La Leh, a Kayah village. In this village, you can see the villagers’ way of life and belief. Visit around the village and their home. You could see musicians playing traditional bamboo guitars and try to play it. Also learn Kayah tradition dress and see artisans who make distinctive Kayah lacquer leg rings.
- In the evening, back to Loikaw and overnight at the hotel.
Day 3: Loikaw (Breakfast)
- After breakfast at the hotel, head to Kayah traditional sausage making place and enjoy wonderful experience of making sausage by yourself.
- After that, visit Weaving Center of Loikaw town. In this center, learn about natural dying.
- Then, head to Kayah National Museum where you could see the dresses of nine ethnic group of Kayah State.
- Lastly, transfer back to the hotel and overnight.
Day 4: Loikaw – Nyaung Shwe (Breakfast)
- After breakfast at the hotel, drive to Nyaung Shwe (about 4 hrs drive). Upon arrival to Nyaung Shwe, check in at the hotel. At your own leisure for the rest of the day.
- Overnight in Nyaung Shwe.
Day 5: Nyaung Shwe – Inle – Yangon (Breakfast)
- After breakfast, check out from the hotek. Our guide will take you on a boat trip to visit Phaung Daw Oo Pagoda – one of the famous principal shrines and the important religious site in the Shan State. The pagoda houses five small golden Buddha images but they have been covered with so many gold leaves that it is impossible to see their original structure.
- After that, take a boat ride back and head to Ywama village, largest village on the lake – home to the skilled silversmiths & ceremonial silverwares. Vist lotus & silk weaving villages & traditional handicraft workshops at Inpawkhon village as well as Shan cheroot making workshop at Nam Pan village.
- We will continue our sightseeing – floating gardens (observe how Inle locals grow vegetables & fruit in large gardens that float on the surface of the lake).
- Transfer back to Nyaung Shwe and head to Heho to fly back to Yangon via evening flight.
- Upon arrival in Yangon, transfer to your hotel.
- End of the tour and we hope to see you again!
Service Include & ExcludeInclusions:
- Hotel accommodations on twin/double sharing basis with daily breakfast (Loikaw and Nyaung Shwe)
- Transfer and sightseeing by private car (driver inclusive)
- 2 sector domestic flights ( Yangon–Heho/Heho–Yangon)
- Entrance fees & zone fees
- English-speaking station guide fees (one city one guide)
- Village Guide in Loikaw
- Home visit fees in Loikaw
- One lunch at a local home in Loikaw
- Meals / Drinks
- International Flights
- Visa fees (contact us for further information)
- Personal expenses such as camera fees, laundry services, tips
- Insurances (personal, health, travel, etc.)
- Early check-in and late check-out at hotels.
- Tips for guides and drivers
- Airport tax when applicable
- 3% surcharge for VISA & MasterCard payments
- The places that are not mentioned in the program
Payment TermsUpon tour confirmation initial non-refundable deposit ..... 40% of total package cost30 days prior to arrival ......................................................... balance 60% of total package cost
Mode of Payment
Bank TransferBank transfer charges apply and on your own account.DBS SIN bank account details as follow and acceptance USD ( $ ) OR Euro (€ )
Beneficiary Name Loi Jin Choo Beneficiary Account Number 056-107374-7 Beneficiary Bank Name DBS Bank Beneficiary Bank SWIFT BIC Code DBSSSGSG Beneficiary Bank Address DBS BANK LTD12 Marina BoulevardDBS Asia CentralMarina Bay Financial Centre Tower 3Singapore 018982
Card Payment via bank POS (VISA & MasterCard only)
- 3% card surcharge applies.
- Scanned copy of credit card, traveler's passport and a completed authorization form are required.
- The authorized sales representative from our company will contact or email you to inform whether the payment is successful.
Cash on Arrival
- 40% initial deposit by VISA or MasterCard is required to guarantee the tour reservation.
- 3% card surcharge applies. Scanned copy of credit card, traveler's passport and a completed authorization form are required.
- The balance amount 60% can be settled in cash upon arrival.
- US dollar notes to be clean, unfolded, unmark and stainless.
- 45 - 30 days ........................ 40%
- 30 - 14 days ........................ 60%
- 14 days ................................ 100%
- Customers are responsible for ensuring the possession of valid required travel documents, and to ensure that passport and visa requirements are met prior departure.
- For family vacation, parents are ultimately responsible for the welfare of their children.
- We cannot be responsible for the safety and well being of customers or their belongings. We shall provide all reasonable help and assistance; however, it is advisable that customers obtain relevant personal travel insurance in case of illness, cancellation, baggage lost, delays and others.
- We take full responsibility to secure customer's private and confidential information that is provided during the time of booking.
- We will share customer's dietary, medical or any disability with relevant service providers to ensure our customers enjoy a safe and fun holiday. In making a booking with us, customer consent to this information being passed onto the relevant persons. (especially for package tours with meals plan)
- All prices are accurate at the time of publishing on our site. They are liable to change and can only be confirmed upon submitting an enquiry.
- Prices are based on current rates of exchange and are subject to variation if there are significant increases due to government tax, exchange rates, and increases in transportation costs or fuel prices, airfares or hotel rates.
- If you wish to make any changes to your tour arrangements, after payment has been made, your request is subject to availability and possibility. Relevant amendment fee applies.
- No refunds will be made for no shows, or any unused services.
- Local duties and levies are frequently amended or increased without prior notice. Whilst we do our best to inform customers of what local costs are likely to be prior to arrival, we cannot guarantee that no further changes will be introduced on top of the information that we provide. Such unforeseen costs remain the customer's responsibility.
- We will not be held responsible for any inconvenience or disappointment caused by the unforeseen circumstance including, but without limitation: earthquakes; volcanic dust clouds; or adverse weather conditions.
- We reserve the right to alter the itineraries without prior notice if necessary due to weather or other reasons that are beyond our control. Please note that in such cases, the customer is responsible for any additional costs that become payable as a result of such changes.
- We make every effort to ensure that your holiday arrangements run smoothly however in the unlikely event that you have reason to file a complaint, please immediately reach out to the contact pass to you during tour confirmation to resolve the dissatisfaction immediately.