- Your guide will pick you up at the hotel at 8 am. Then, proceed to Gawwein jetty for a short boat ride up river to reach Mingun which is located at the other side of the Ayeyarwaddy River.
- Along the way, we will be able to observe the beautiful scenery and local way of living.
- Sightseeing will be covered going to Pathodawgyi – one of the famous monuments in the world. This world’s largest unfinished pagoda in central Myanmar was built by King Bodawpaya around the place. The building of Mingun Pahtodawgyi started in 1791 which was intentionally left unfinished by the King. If the construction had been completed, it would have been the largest in the world at 150 meters.
- Mya Theindan Pagoda – built by King Bagyidaw in 1816. It is also know as Hsinbyume Pagoda. It is built as a representation of the Sulamani Pagoda and in accordance to the Buddhist cosmology, the Pagoda stands atop Mount Meru. The seven terraces around the pagoda represent the seven mountain ranges around Mount Meru.
- Next, visit Mingun Bell (Said to be one of the world’s largest ringing bells dated A.D 2000.). After that, we will head back to Mandalay.
- Lunch at a local restaurant.
- After lunch, visit Kuthodaw pagoda – the world’s largest book built by the stones, each ‘leaf’ is actually a marble slab, inscribed on both sides & was built during the reign of King Mindon.
- Atumashi Monastery – a huge grandiose structure surrounded by five graduated rectangular terraces. It was considered one of Southeast Asia’s most magnificent building
- Golden Palace Monastery or Shwe Kyaung – a historic Buddhist monastery located near Mandalay Hill. Wonderful teak wood and details in their original form. The king Mindon old palace and when he died his son, the last king Thi Baw move to out of palace and donation to the chief Monk.
- Lastly, head to Mandalay Hill – the best place to enjoy the sunrise or sunset over the city plains here because of the stunning views. Then, visit to Myanmar traditional handicraft workshop – art of gold leaves making.
- Transfer back to your hotel.
Service Include & ExcludeInclusions:
- Transfer and sightseeing by private car (driver inclusive)
- English-speaking station guide fee
- Boat fee in Mingun
- Truck fee in Mandalay Hill ( Up to 9 Seater )
- Hotel accommodation
- Domestic & International Flights
- Visa fees (contact us for further information)
- Personal expenses such as camera fees, laundry services, tips
- Insurances (personal, health, travel, etc.)
- Tips for guides and drivers
- Surcharge for VISA & MasterCard payments
- The places that are not mentioned in the program
Payment TermsUpon tour confirmation initial non-refundable deposit ..... 40% of total package cost
30 days prior to arrival ......................................................... balance 60% of total package cost
Mode of Payment
Bank TransferBank transfer charges apply and on your own account.
- Account Name MYAT MI BA INTERNATIONAL PTE.LTD
- Address 315 OUTRAM ROAD, #15-08 TAN BOON LIAT BUILDING, SINGAPORE 169074
- Account No 503-220535-301 (USD)
- Bank Name OCBC BANK, SINGAPORE
- Bank Address 65 CHULIA STREET, #01-01 SINGAPORE 049513.
- Branch NORTH BRANCH
- SWIFT Code OCBCSGSG
Card Payment via bank POS (VISA & MasterCard only)
- 3% card surcharge applies.
- Scanned copy of credit card, traveler's passport and a completed authorization form are required.
- The authorised sales representative from our company will contact or email you to inform whether the payment is successful.
Cash on Arrival
- 40% initial deposit by VISA or MasterCard is required to guarantee the tour reservation.
- 3% card surcharge applies. Scanned copy of credit card, traveler's passport and a completed authorization form are required.
- The balance amount 60% can be settled in cash upon arrival.
- US dollar notes to be clean, unfolded, unmark and stainless.
- 45 - 30 days ........................ 40%
- 30 - 14 days ........................ 60%
- 14 days ................................ 100%
- Customers are responsible for ensuring the possession of valid required travel documents, and to ensure that passport and visa requirements are met prior departure.
- For family vacation, parents are ultimately responsible for the welfare of their children.
- We cannot be responsible for the safety and well being of customers or their belongings. We shall provide all reasonable help and assistance; however, it is advisable that customers obtain relevant personal travel insurance in case of illness, cancellation, baggage lost, delays and others.
- We take full responsibility to secure customer's private and confidential information that is provided during the time of booking.
- We will share customer's dietary, medical or any disability with relevant service providers to ensure our customers enjoy a safe and fun holiday. In making a booking with us, customer consent to this information being passed onto the relevant persons. (especially for package tours with meals plan)
- All prices are accurate at the time of publishing on our site. They are liable to change and can only be confirmed upon submitting an enquiry.
- Prices are based on current rates of exchange and are subject to variation if there are significant increases due to government tax, exchange rates, and increases in transportation costs or fuel prices, airfares or hotel rates.
- If you wish to make any changes to your tour arrangements, after payment has been made, your request is subject to availability and possibility. Relevant amendment fee applies.
- No refunds will be made for no shows, or any unused services.
- Local duties and levies are frequently amended or increased without prior notice. Whilst we do our best to inform customers of what local costs are likely to be prior to arrival, we cannot guarantee that no further changes will be introduced on top of the information that we provide. Such unforeseen costs remain the customer's responsibility.
- We will not be held responsible for any inconvenience or disappointment caused by the unforeseen circumstance including, but without limitation: earthquakes; volcanic dust clouds; or adverse weather conditions.
- We reserve the right to alter the itineraries without prior notice if necessary due to weather or other reasons that are beyond our control. Please note that in such cases, the customer is responsible for any additional costs that become payable as a result of such changes.
- We make every effort to ensure that your holiday arrangements run smoothly however in the unlikely event that you have reason to file a complaint, please immediately reach out to the contact pass to you during tour confirmation to resolve the dissatisfaction immediately.
Price : $ 89
Based on 2 Travelers
USD 89/ pax