Embarkation time is 10:30 AM at Irrawaddy Princess Jetty. Warmly welcome with fresh juice and short briefing will be given for safety information. The board will sail and it will arrive to Shwe Pyi Thar Village, which is beautiful typical river village and ashore. We will visit houses and look around life of Toddy Palm Climber. After a short excursion, back on board and continue sailing upstream and moor overnight at Chindwin confluence.
Day 1: Mandalay – Mingun – Sagaing (-/L/D)
Embarkation time is 10:00 AM at Maha Thamu Di Chaung Jetty (Sagaing). Warmly welcome with fresh juice and short briefing will be given for safety information. In the afternoon, you will sail upstream for about one and half hour and visit to unfinished pagoda, the biggest undamaged and working bell and the “Home for Aged” at Mingun. After lunch on board, continue downstream to Sagaing and visit the most popular Buddha Religion site. After excursion, back to the board and sail downstream. Enjoy the sunset over Sagaing Hill. Moor overnight near Sagaing.
Day 2: Sagaing – Yandabo Village (B/L/D)
In the morning, sail downstream to Yandabo Village. The village is famous for its handmade terracotta pots produced in traditional ways. It is also a place, historically recognized for the signing of the Yandabo Treaty which took place under a tree on the river bank in 1826 between British and Royal Burmese House-hold of Ava. After one hour excursion, continue sailing downstream and moor overnight at Chindwin confluence.
Day 3: Yandabo Village – Bagan (B/-/-)
In the early morning, continue sailing downstream and it will arrive in Bagan. Disembark about 09:00 AM from the ship (Irrawaddy Princess Jetty).
Remarks: Sightseeing may be changed due to Embarkation Time, the water level and weather condition.
Service Include & ExcludeInclusions:
- All meals, mineral water and coffee or tea as mentioned in the itinarary
- Sightseeing on land for the respective itineraries and
- English-Speaking Guide
- Entrance fees for sightseeing
- Alcoholic drinks & beverages (soft drinks, beer, wine, spirit etc…)
- Transfer from hotel to jetty and jetty to hotel
- Domestic & International Flights
- Visa fees (contact us for further information)
- Personal expenses such as camera fees, laundry services, tips
- Insurances (personal, health, travel, etc.)
- Tips for guides and drivers
- Airport tax when applicable
- Surcharge for VISA & MasterCard payments
- The places that are not mentioned in the program
Payment TermsUpon tour confirmation initial non-refundable deposit ..... 40% of total package cost
30 days prior to arrival ......................................................... balance 60% of total package cost
Mode of Payment
Bank TransferBank transfer charges apply and on your own account.
- Account Name MYAT MI BA INTERNATIONAL PTE.LTD
- Address 315 OUTRAM ROAD, #15-08 TAN BOON LIAT BUILDING, SINGAPORE 169074
- Account No 503-220535-301 (USD)
- Bank Name OCBC BANK, SINGAPORE
- Bank Address 65 CHULIA STREET, #01-01 SINGAPORE 049513.
- Branch NORTH BRANCH
- SWIFT Code OCBCSGSG
Card Payment via bank POS (VISA & MasterCard only)
- 3% card surcharge applies.
- Scanned copy of credit card, traveler's passport and a completed authorization form are required.
- The authorised sales representative from our company will contact or email you to inform whether the payment is successful.
Cash on Arrival
- 40% initial deposit by VISA or MasterCard is required to guarantee the tour reservation.
- 3% card surcharge applies. Scanned copy of credit card, traveler's passport and a completed authorization form are required.
- The balance amount 60% can be settled in cash upon arrival.
- US dollar notes to be clean, unfolded, unmark and stainless.
- 45 - 30 days ........................ 40%
- 30 - 14 days ........................ 60%
- 14 days ................................ 100%
- Customers are responsible for ensuring the possession of valid required travel documents, and to ensure that passport and visa requirements are met prior departure.
- For family vacation, parents are ultimately responsible for the welfare of their children.
- We cannot be responsible for the safety and well being of customers or their belongings. We shall provide all reasonable help and assistance; however, it is advisable that customers obtain relevant personal travel insurance in case of illness, cancellation, baggage lost, delays and others.
- We take full responsibility to secure customer's private and confidential information that is provided during the time of booking.
- We will share customer's dietary, medical or any disability with relevant service providers to ensure our customers enjoy a safe and fun holiday. In making a booking with us, customer consent to this information being passed onto the relevant persons. (especially for package tours with meals plan)
- All prices are accurate at the time of publishing on our site. They are liable to change and can only be confirmed upon submitting an enquiry.
- Prices are based on current rates of exchange and are subject to variation if there are significant increases due to government tax, exchange rates, and increases in transportation costs or fuel prices, airfares or hotel rates.
- If you wish to make any changes to your tour arrangements, after payment has been made, your request is subject to availability and possibility. Relevant amendment fee applies.
- No refunds will be made for no shows, or any unused services.
- Local duties and levies are frequently amended or increased without prior notice. Whilst we do our best to inform customers of what local costs are likely to be prior to arrival, we cannot guarantee that no further changes will be introduced on top of the information that we provide. Such unforeseen costs remain the customer's responsibility.
- We will not be held responsible for any inconvenience or disappointment caused by the unforeseen circumstance including, but without limitation: earthquakes; volcanic dust clouds; or adverse weather conditions.
- We reserve the right to alter the itineraries without prior notice if necessary due to weather or other reasons that are beyond our control. Please note that in such cases, the customer is responsible for any additional costs that become payable as a result of such changes.
- We make every effort to ensure that your holiday arrangements run smoothly however in the unlikely event that you have reason to file a complaint, please immediately reach out to the contact pass to you during tour confirmation to resolve the dissatisfaction immediately.
Price : $ 560
Christmas & New Year Eves.
Share Twin Used
USD 730/ pax
USD 1100/ pax
Share Twin Used
USD 560/ pax
USD 930/ pax