Visit Chaukhtatkyi Reclining Buddha, Shwedagon Pagoda and ends up the first day in Myanmar with a romantic candlelit dinner for two. Fly to Bagan and explore together this capital of the first Myanmar Empire filled with mass of 2,500 pagodas and stupas built between the 11th and 13th best centuries. Next day in Bagan is a bike safari among the archaeological site. Continue your journey of romance to Ngapali beach which is the most stunning honeymoon site in Myanmar. Make your every single moment memorable in this beautiful beach. Back to Yangon on your last day and visit Bogyoke Aung San Market, Karaweik Barge and Kandawgyi Park before your international flight back home.
Day 1: Yangon Arrival
- Afternoon arrival in Yangon. Welcome to Golden Land! (Itinerary can be adjusted base on your flight time.)
- Meet & greet by your guide at the airport. After hotel check-in, a welcome champagne and chocolate will be served – toast to your love’s journey together ahead.
- A short rest after, your guide will take you to Chaukhtatkyi Reclining Buddha – this 72m long Buddha image is one of Myanmar’s more revered reclining Buddha.
- Next, for a most wonderful sunset appreciation in town, make your way to The Great Shwedagon Pagoda. With your loved one, experience the most tranquil sunset on your first day in this land of pagodas. It is believed that whoever pours water at his or her planetary post will be ensure of peace of mind and free from all anxieties. Pour some water and pray to live together happily ever after.
- Time for a romantic meal. You will be taken to a restaurant for an intimate candlelit dinner for two.
- Return to your hotel after dinner to rest up for the day. A petal bath will be ready for you and beloved to indulge in. A lovely way to end your day.
Day 2: Yangon – Nyaung U (Bagan)
Bagan: As the capital of the first Myanmar Empire, Bagan is home to many archaeological sites. Filled with mass of 2,500 pagodas and stupas built between the 11th and 13th centuries, and surrounded by the Irrawaddy River, peanut and sesame fields, Bagan is one of the most best Buddhist archaeological sites in the world.
- After breakfast at the hotel, check out and leave for Yangon domestic terminal to catch the morning flight to Bagan to continue your journey of romance. Your guide will meet you upon arrival and take you to visit the buzzing Nyaung U morning Authentic local shopping experience for two!
- Next, your sightseeing starts with some of the most historic temples & pagodas.
- Go back in time and explore Bagan’s rich history together as you enjoy a relaxing visit among the ruins.
- In the evening, off to Myinkaba village to observe local lacquerware workshops and learn how this traditional piece of art is made. Bring home a piece of Myanmar art for your home to always remember your happy memories together during your trip here.
- Enjoy a fun horsecart ride in the evening among the local villages. Together with your dearest, completely immerse yourself in local’s way of life and the laidback atomosphere. Happiness, afterall, is found in the simplest of things.
- Lastly, head to Shwesandaw pagoda to capture breathtaking sunset – the place to end your day touring the temples and take in the incredible sunset. Sit together side by side as you take in the incredibly beautiful sunset and enjoy each other’s presence. Without a word, cherish every minute together.
- You will be at your own leisure for the rest of the evening. Overnight in Bagan.
Day 3: Bagan (full day sightseeing)
- Up and ready 5:30 am pick up. Another wonderful experience awaits – your sunrise balloon ride.
- Relish in the beauty of the temples studded land as you soar over Bagan skyline to admire stunning sunrise. Couple experience not to be missed in Bagan.
- After the balloon ride, back to your hotel for breakfast. Next, get ready and embark on couple adventure on two wheels – Bagan bike safari to hit the main temples & pagoda highlights.
- Back to your hotel in the afternoon and at your own leisure. Unwind your sweetheart over an early evening drink at your hotel.
- Overnight in Bagan.
Day 4: Bagan- Thandwe (Ngapali Beach)
- After breakfast at the hotel, check out and drive to Yangon domestic airport to take your flight to Thandwe where Ngapali beach is.
Ngapali – one of the most stunning honeymoon sites characterized by a long, soft sandy beach that hooks up the sheer turquoise water of the Bay of Bengal and is framed by towering palm trees.
- You will be at your own leisure to discover this unspoiled beach. Walk hand in hand along sliver sandy beach or simply sit on the beach and soak up this special time together. Time spent together at the beach is the time worth spending.
- Share a bubble bath and tell your lover a bedtime story recalling happy memories of your vacation together. Overnight in Ngapali.
Day 5: Ngapali (Thandwe)
- Another day in paradise. At your own leisure. Couple quality time is all about making a time to remember. Share the fun together by adding the activities like swimming, sunbathing, biking and much more.
- Couple time together is incomplete without a relaxing spa massage. Show your affection by pampering your special someone with the gift of relaxation and rejuvenation.
Day 6: Ngapali – Yangon
- Breakfast at the hotel and check out. Transfer to the airport and to fly back to Yangon.
- Upon arrival, you can for a last-minute shopping at Bogyoke Aung San market (Scott market) – the best place in town for couple retail therapy. This popular market in downtown area offers a good selection of gem stones, traditional fabric & costumes, handicrafts, arts & paintings, souvenirs, etc. (This market is closed on Mondays & Gazette Holidays. In the event when tour dates coincide with the market holidays, we will arrange a suitable activity.)
- Together, buy little souvenirs back for your family and friends!
- Afterwards, drive to see landmark of Yangon City Karaweik Barge – a golden, floating palace moored on the eastern shore of beautiful Kandawgyi Lake in Yangon. From there, make your way to the breathtaking Kandawagyi Park – the greenest spot in town. Take a walk hand in hand at the park before saying goodbye after your unforgettable journey in Myanmar.
- Then, drive to Yangon international airport to take your international flight back home.
- Farewell and we hope to see you again.
Payment TermsUpon tour confirmation initial non-refundable deposit ..... 40% of total package cost
30 days prior to arrival ......................................................... balance 60% of total package cost
Mode of Payment
Bank TransferBank transfer charges apply and on your own account.
- Account Name MYAT MI BA INTERNATIONAL PTE.LTD
- Address 315 OUTRAM ROAD, #15-08 TAN BOON LIAT BUILDING, SINGAPORE 169074
- Account No 503-220535-301 (USD)
- Bank Name OCBC BANK, SINGAPORE
- Bank Address 65 CHULIA STREET, #01-01 SINGAPORE 049513.
- Branch NORTH BRANCH
- SWIFT Code OCBCSGSG
Card Payment via bank POS (VISA & MasterCard only)
- 3% card surcharge applies.
- Scanned copy of credit card, traveler's passport and a completed authorization form are required.
- The authorised sales representative from our company will contact or email you to inform whether the payment is successful.
Cash on Arrival
- 40% initial deposit by VISA or MasterCard is required to guarantee the tour reservation.
- 3% card surcharge applies. Scanned copy of credit card, traveler's passport and a completed authorization form are required.
- The balance amount 60% can be settled in cash upon arrival.
- US dollar notes to be clean, unfolded, unmark and stainless.
- 45 - 30 days ........................ 40%
- 30 - 14 days ........................ 60%
- 14 days ................................ 100%
- Customers are responsible for ensuring the possession of valid required travel documents, and to ensure that passport and visa requirements are met prior departure.
- For family vacation, parents are ultimately responsible for the welfare of their children.
- We cannot be responsible for the safety and well being of customers or their belongings. We shall provide all reasonable help and assistance; however, it is advisable that customers obtain relevant personal travel insurance in case of illness, cancellation, baggage lost, delays and others.
- We take full responsibility to secure customer's private and confidential information that is provided during the time of booking.
- We will share customer's dietary, medical or any disability with relevant service providers to ensure our customers enjoy a safe and fun holiday. In making a booking with us, customer consent to this information being passed onto the relevant persons. (especially for package tours with meals plan)
- All prices are accurate at the time of publishing on our site. They are liable to change and can only be confirmed upon submitting an enquiry.
- Prices are based on current rates of exchange and are subject to variation if there are significant increases due to government tax, exchange rates, and increases in transportation costs or fuel prices, airfares or hotel rates.
- If you wish to make any changes to your tour arrangements, after payment has been made, your request is subject to availability and possibility. Relevant amendment fee applies.
- No refunds will be made for no shows, or any unused services.
- Local duties and levies are frequently amended or increased without prior notice. Whilst we do our best to inform customers of what local costs are likely to be prior to arrival, we cannot guarantee that no further changes will be introduced on top of the information that we provide. Such unforeseen costs remain the customer's responsibility.
- We will not be held responsible for any inconvenience or disappointment caused by the unforeseen circumstance including, but without limitation: earthquakes; volcanic dust clouds; or adverse weather conditions.
- We reserve the right to alter the itineraries without prior notice if necessary due to weather or other reasons that are beyond our control. Please note that in such cases, the customer is responsible for any additional costs that become payable as a result of such changes.
- We make every effort to ensure that your holiday arrangements run smoothly however in the unlikely event that you have reason to file a complaint, please immediately reach out to the contact pass to you during tour confirmation to resolve the dissatisfaction immediately.