Day 1: Yangon Arrival & Sightseeing
- Yangon arrival in the afternoon. (Itinerary can be adjusted base on your flight time.)
- Meet & greet by your guide at the airport and transfer to your hotel for check-in.
- After check-in, start your afternoon sightseeing with Chaukhtatkyi Reclining Buddha – this 72m long Buddha image is one of Myanmar’s more revered reclining Buddha.
- Next, we will move over to Nga Htat Gyi – also known as the “five-storey Buddha” is located across the Chauk Htat Gyi Buddha. This enormous seated Buddha is 6 meters tall image is believed to have been in the temple in the 16th century. The original image of the Buddha was a seated image of 20.5 feet. It was relocated here when a great image having a height of 45.5 feet on a pedestal 30 feet high and 46 feet wide was erected on this piece of high ground in 1900.
- Next, take a short tour to feel the other side of town Yangon. “Colonial Charm“! The crowded city you see today was once ruled by the British Empire and many Victorian-style buildings have survived the ravages of time and retained their glory. Colonial architecture is visible in large numbers of religious buildings, administrative offices, cinemas and residential properties in Yangon, especially close to the downtown area.
- Lastly,drive to the great Shwedagon Pagoda for sunset appreciation in the evening. This 98-meter gilded stupa is Myanmar’s Holiest Buddhist Shrine that contains relics of the past four Buddhas. The stupa was rebuilt many times until it reached its current height of 98 meters in the 18th century. It is believed that if a person wants to avoid bad luck and misfortune, he must pour water at one’s planetary post and he will be ensure of peace of mind and all anxieties will end.
- Transfer back to hotel and overnight in Yangon.
Day 2: Yangon – Heho – Kalaw
- After breakfast at the hotel, check out and transfer to airport and flight to Heho. Arrive to Heho and drive to Kalaw, another hill station located 1400 meters above sea-level, with many Tudor –style houses and English gardens of colonial days remain, situated 70km west of Taunggyi.
- Transfer to hotel for check-in.
- Then, start your sightseeing in Kalaw with Kalaw local Market and then to Hnee Paya – features a gold lacquered Buddha simply crafted out from bamboo.
- Next, we will continue to 200 m long limestone cave Myin Ma Hti Cave.
- Back to hotel in the evening and overnight in Kalaw.
Day 3: Kalaw Trekking (Day 1, Kalaw to Inle)
- After breakfast at your hotel, your guide will pick you up at 8am. Drive from the hotel to Lamine, a Danu village, for about 45 minutes.
- From here take the foot-path for two and half hours to Pawke, a Pa-Oh village .The trail goes up and down with beautiful scenery. Passing through rice terraces, ginger farm, chili plantation and sesame field with yellow flowers in the end of Rainy season. Lunch in Pawke village. After lunch, continue about another 3 hours trek to Pattupauk, a Taung Yoe village.
- On the way you will have a chance to see so many crab apple trees those are used as fire-wood for cooking. It is rocky and sandy in Pattupauk area. So people try to grow more bamboo trees for making bamboo baskets for sales. Dinner and overnight in Pattupauk village.
Day 4: Kalaw – Inle (Day 2, Kalaw to Inle)
- It is less uphill and more downhill on the second day. After breakfast, walk slowly uphill for 45 minutes or 1 hour to Kyauksu, then 45 minutes more to Nanyoke village. From here walk about one and half hours to a place where we can see the view of Inle lake. For the last one hour the walking trail is a little steep down with the rock and stone.
- After about four and half or five hours walk, we arrive to Tonele, an Intha village in the western shore of Inle lake. Lunch at a small restaurant in the bamboo forest near Tonele.
- After lunch walk ten minutes to the jetty to take the boat to your hotel in Inle. It takes one and half hours from Tonele to Nyaung Shwe, a town in the North East of the lake.
- Upon arrival, transfer to your hotel for check-in. Overnight in Inle.
Day 5: Inle Sightseeing
- After breakfast, your guide will pick you up at 8am. Then off to Inle sightseeing. First, visit Phaung Daw Oo Pagoda – one of the famous principal shrines and the important religious site in the Shan State. The pagoda houses five small golden Buddha images but they have been covered with so many gold leaves that it is impossible to see their original structure.
- Floating gardens (observe how locals grow vegetables & fruit in large gardens that float on the lake)
- Next, head to Ywama village, largest village on the lake – home to the skilled silversmiths & ceremonial silverwares. Then, visit lotus & silk weaving villages & traditional handicraft workshops at Inpawkhon village as well as Shan cheroot making workshop at Nam Pan village.
- After that, transfer back to your hotel. Overnight in Inle.
Day 6: Inle – Yangon – International Departure
- Check out from the hotel and head to airport to fly back to Yangon via morning flight.
- Upon arrival at Yangon domestic airport, claim your luggage and transfer to Yangon international terminal to take your international departure flight.
- End of the tour and we hope to see you again.
Service Include & ExcludeInclusions:
- Hotel accommodations on twin/double sharing with daily breakfast
- Trekking Guide in Kalaw on Day 3 & 4
- Lunch & dinner at the village Day 3
- Breakfast and lunch on Day 4
- Drinking water & snow towel Day 3 & 4
- Porter fee & luggage handling fee Day 3 & 4
- Boat transfer between hotel and trekking ending point Nyaung Shwe on Day 4
- Home stay accommodation at the village on Day 3
- Transfer and sightseeing by private car (driver inclusive)
- 2 sectors of domestic flights (Yangon-Heho, Heho-Yangon )
- Entrance fees & Zone fees
- English-speaking station guide in Yangon on Day 1, Kalaw on Day 2 & Inle on Day 5
- Meals / Drinks
- International Flights
- Visa fees (contact us for further information)
- Personal expenses such as camera fees, laundry services, tips
- Insurances (personal, health, travel, etc.)
- Early check-in and late check-out at hotels.
- Tips for guides and drivers
- Airport tax when applicable
- 3% surcharge for VISA & MasterCard payments
- The places that are not mentioned in the program
Payment TermsUpon tour confirmation initial non-refundable deposit ..... 40% of total package cost30 days prior to arrival ......................................................... balance 60% of total package cost
Mode of Payment
Bank TransferBank transfer charges apply and on your own account.DBS SIN bank account details as follow and acceptance USD ( $ ) OR Euro (€ )
Beneficiary Name Loi Jin Choo Beneficiary Account Number 056-107374-7 Beneficiary Bank Name DBS Bank Beneficiary Bank SWIFT BIC Code DBSSSGSG Beneficiary Bank Address DBS BANK LTD12 Marina BoulevardDBS Asia CentralMarina Bay Financial Centre Tower 3Singapore 018982
Card Payment via bank POS (VISA & MasterCard only)
- 3% card surcharge applies.
- Scanned copy of credit card, traveler's passport and a completed authorization form are required.
- The authorized sales representative from our company will contact or email you to inform whether the payment is successful.
Cash on Arrival
- 40% initial deposit by VISA or MasterCard is required to guarantee the tour reservation.
- 3% card surcharge applies. Scanned copy of credit card, traveler's passport and a completed authorization form are required.
- The balance amount 60% can be settled in cash upon arrival.
- US dollar notes to be clean, unfolded, unmark and stainless.
- 45 - 30 days ........................ 40%
- 30 - 14 days ........................ 60%
- 14 days ................................ 100%
- Customers are responsible for ensuring the possession of valid required travel documents, and to ensure that passport and visa requirements are met prior departure.
- For family vacation, parents are ultimately responsible for the welfare of their children.
- We cannot be responsible for the safety and well being of customers or their belongings. We shall provide all reasonable help and assistance; however, it is advisable that customers obtain relevant personal travel insurance in case of illness, cancellation, baggage lost, delays and others.
- We take full responsibility to secure customer's private and confidential information that is provided during the time of booking.
- We will share customer's dietary, medical or any disability with relevant service providers to ensure our customers enjoy a safe and fun holiday. In making a booking with us, customer consent to this information being passed onto the relevant persons. (especially for package tours with meals plan)
- All prices are accurate at the time of publishing on our site. They are liable to change and can only be confirmed upon submitting an enquiry.
- Prices are based on current rates of exchange and are subject to variation if there are significant increases due to government tax, exchange rates, and increases in transportation costs or fuel prices, airfares or hotel rates.
- If you wish to make any changes to your tour arrangements, after payment has been made, your request is subject to availability and possibility. Relevant amendment fee applies.
- No refunds will be made for no shows, or any unused services.
- Local duties and levies are frequently amended or increased without prior notice. Whilst we do our best to inform customers of what local costs are likely to be prior to arrival, we cannot guarantee that no further changes will be introduced on top of the information that we provide. Such unforeseen costs remain the customer's responsibility.
- We will not be held responsible for any inconvenience or disappointment caused by the unforeseen circumstance including, but without limitation: earthquakes; volcanic dust clouds; or adverse weather conditions.
- We reserve the right to alter the itineraries without prior notice if necessary due to weather or other reasons that are beyond our control. Please note that in such cases, the customer is responsible for any additional costs that become payable as a result of such changes.
- We make every effort to ensure that your holiday arrangements run smoothly however in the unlikely event that you have reason to file a complaint, please immediately reach out to the contact pass to you during tour confirmation to resolve the dissatisfaction immediately.
Price : $ 945
USD 945/ pax
USD 1012/ pax