Day 1: Mandalay Arrival & Sightseeing
- Afternoon arrival in Mandalay. (Itinerary will be adjusted based on your flight time.)
- Meet and greet by the station guide at the airport. Drive to hotel for check in.
- After freshen up, starts your sightseeing with Atumashi Monastery – a huge grandiose structure surrounded by five graduated rectangular terraces. It was considered one of Southeast Asia’s most magnificent building
- Kuthodaw Pagoda – the world’s largest book built by the stones, each ‘leaf’ is actually a marble slab, inscribed on both sides & was built during the reign of King Mindon.
- Golden Palace Monastery or Shwe Kyaung -A historic Buddhist monastery located near Mandalay Hill. Wonderful teak wood and details in their original form. The king Mindon old palace and when he died his son, the last king Thi Baw move to out of palace and donation to the chief Monk.
- Mandalay Hill – the best place to enjoy the sunrise or sunset over the city plains here because of the stunning views.
- Then, visit to Myanmar traditional handicraft workshops – art of gold leaves making and tapestry making.
- Transfer back to your hotel and overnight in Mandalay.
Day 2: Mandalay – Ava – Sagaing Hill – Amarapura – Mandalay
- After breakfast at the hotel, your guide will pick you up.
- Then, visit to Mahamyatmuni Pagoda – the holiest pagoda in Mandalay. The early morning ritual of washing the face of Buddha image draws a large crowd daily.
- Observe the art of stone sculpting, wood curving and bronze casting nearby the pagoda.
- Then, you will start exploring this city of ancient kings. Drive to Ava, visit the old wooden Bargayar Monastery and the remains of the Royal Palace and Fort. There are many small villages located amid Ava’s ruins and as you travel, you’ll get a glimpse of local life in the Myanmar countryside.
- Return toward the city and continue to Sagaing Hill. Discover the numerous Buddhist monasteries; Uminthonze Pagoda and Sunooponnyashin Pagoda. Behold the panoramic view of Mandalay city.
- Head to Amarapura to visit U Bein Bridge (200 year old world’s longest teak bridge. Stroll along and learn about the local way of living. Fishermen in the still waters, monks streaming crimson from one end to other, locals biking from shore to shore on their way home from work, etc). Appreciate the most beautiful sunset.
- Then, visit silk-weaving workshops to observe how this piece of traditional fabric is made.
- Back Mandalay in the evening and transfer back to your hotel. Overnight in Mandalay.
Day 3: Mandalay – Mingun – Mandalay – Hsipaw
- Check out, after breakfast at the hotel, your guide will pick you up. Then, proceed to Gawwein jetty for a short boat ride up river to reach Mingun which is located at the other side of the Ayeyarwaddy River.
- Along the way, we will be able to observe the beautiful scenery and local way of living.
- Sightseeing will be covered going to Pathodawgyi – one of the famous monuments in the world. This world’s largest unfinished pagoda in central Myanmar was built by King Bodawpaya around the place. The building of Mingun Pahtodawgyi started in 1791 which was intentionally left unfinished by the King. If the construction had been completed, it would have been the largest in the world at 150 meters.
- Mya Theindan Pagoda – built by King Bagyidaw in 1816. It is also known as Hsinbyume Pagoda. It is built as a representation of the Sulamani Pagoda and in accordance to the Buddhist cosmology, the Pagoda stands atop Mount Meru. The 7 terraces around the pagoda represent the 7 mountain ranges around Mount Meru.
- Next, visit Mingun Bell (Said to be one of the world’s largest ringing bells dated A.D 2000). After that, we will head back to Mandalay.
- Then drive straight to Hsipaw (about 5 hrs drive).
- Upon arrival in Hsipaw, transfer to the hotel for check in and overnight in Hsipaw.
Day 4: Hsipaw trekking (Day 1, Hard Mountain Trek)
- After breakfast at your hotel, the trekking guide will pick you up at 8:00 am.
- Start walking from the hotel along Tai (Shan) villages and seasonal vegetable crop, rice paddy along natural spring and stream through flat path for 1 hr to foot hill village.
- Trek on uphill path through hill cultivation field, 2 more villages in marvelous countryside scenery for several hours and reach Palaung (minority) village. Have local lunch in a house and take a rest for a while.
- Take afternoon walk for sightseeing around village and through tea plantation, hill cultivation.
- Meet villagers in the evening and try to understand their conversation with local guide’s help and then call it a day.
Day 5: Hsipaw Trekking (Day 2, Down Sloping)
- After breakfast at the local home, down sloping back to the hotel along path which local guide will lead by different way and village for some parts of trek.
- Have lunch at a local restaurant.
- Upon arrival at the hotel, at your own leisure for the rest of the evening and overnight in Hsipaw.
Day 6: Hsipaw – Pyin Oo Lwin (Train ride via Gokhteik Viaduct)
- Check out after breakfast at the hotel. Then, transfer to train station to embark on a scenic rail journey towards Pyin Oo Lwin. (ETD: about 9:30am)
- Through the dense forest, you will see the highlight of your rail journey – Gokteik Viaduct. Built by the colonial British, this spectacular bridge stands 100m above the ground and nearly 700m long. Bridge your thoughts to the past and soak up in the atmosphere of bygone colonial days.
- Evening arrival in Pyin Oo Lwin and transfer to your hotel for check-in.
- At your own leisure for the rest of the evening and overnight in Pyin Oo Lwin.
Day 7: Pyin Oo Lwin Sightseeing – Mandalay
Pyin Oo Lwin – Former hill station Pyin Oo Lwin is still the perfect getaway to escape from the heat of Mandalay. Cool yourself off at the beautiful Anisakan Falls and let the natural phenomenon of waterfalls permeate your mind. Locally produced Pyin Oo Lwin wine and honey are also available for you to savour the local flavor.
- Check out after breakfast at the hotel and your guide will pick you up.
- Starts our sightseeing with National Kandawgyi Garden – the garden features more than 480 species of flowers, trees and shrubs.
- Mahar Ant Htoo Kan Thar Pagoda – it’s located on the way to the cave and BE waterfall. Appreciate the scenic views towards Lashio from its terraces.
- After that, head to Pwe Kauk Waterfall (BE waterfall) – less significant compared to Dattawgyaik, but a very pleasant picnic spot loved by many local families and known as Hampshire fall in British times.
- Peik Chin Myaung Cave – also known as Maha Nandamu Cave and is filled with so many Buddha images and pagodas in various sizes and position at every corners and niches.
- Chinese Temple – Pyin Oo Lwin is also home to many large and colorful Chinese temple built by the many Yunnan’s immigrants to the town.
- Hhee Pagoda – is also known as Bamboo Image and it is made in an old, almost forgotten technique.
- Pyin Oo Lwin Market – time for shopping! You can get all products from wines, strawberry jam and coffee to various kinds of woolen clothes; one of the most famous product of Pyin Oo Lwin.
- Drive back to Mandalay in the evening and transfer to your hotel for check-in.
- Rest up for the night and overnight in Mandalay.
Day 8: Mandalay – International Departure
- Check out from the hotel and head to Mandalay international terminal to take your international departure flight.
- End of the tour and we hope to see you again.
Service Include & ExcludeInclusions:
- Hotel accommodations on twin sharing basis with daily breakfast
- Home stay accommodation at the village on Day 4
- Transfers and pickups throughout the trip
- Sightseeing by private car (driver inclusive) except Day 4 & 5
- Lunch & dinner at the village on Day 4
- Breakfast & lunch at the village on Day 5
- 1 sector train ticket (Hsipaw – Pyin Oo Lwin)
- Horse cart ride in Ava
- Boat fee in Mingun
- Entrance fees & Zone fees for the attractions mentioned in the itinerary
- English-speaking station guide (One city one guide) except Day 4 & 5
- Trekking guide in Hsipaw for Day 4 & 5
- Government Tax
- Meals / Drinks
- International Flights
- Visa fees (contact us for further information)
- Personal expenses such as camera fees, laundry services, tips
- Insurances (personal, health, travel, etc.)
- Early check-in and late check-out at hotels.
- Tips for guides and drivers
- Airport tax when applicable
- 3% surcharge for VISA & MasterCard payments
- The places that are not mentioned in the program
Payment TermsUpon tour confirmation initial non-refundable deposit ..... 40% of total package cost30 days prior to arrival ......................................................... balance 60% of total package cost
Mode of Payment
Bank TransferBank transfer charges apply and on your own account.DBS SIN bank account details as follow and acceptance USD ( $ ) OR Euro (€ )
Beneficiary Name Loi Jin Choo Beneficiary Account Number 056-107374-7 Beneficiary Bank Name DBS Bank Beneficiary Bank SWIFT BIC Code DBSSSGSG Beneficiary Bank Address DBS BANK LTD12 Marina BoulevardDBS Asia CentralMarina Bay Financial Centre Tower 3Singapore 018982
Card Payment via bank POS (VISA & MasterCard only)
- 3% card surcharge applies.
- Scanned copy of credit card, traveler's passport and a completed authorization form are required.
- The authorized sales representative from our company will contact or email you to inform whether the payment is successful.
Cash on Arrival
- 40% initial deposit by VISA or MasterCard is required to guarantee the tour reservation.
- 3% card surcharge applies. Scanned copy of credit card, traveler's passport and a completed authorization form are required.
- The balance amount 60% can be settled in cash upon arrival.
- US dollar notes to be clean, unfolded, unmark and stainless.
- 45 - 30 days ........................ 40%
- 30 - 14 days ........................ 60%
- 14 days ................................ 100%
- Customers are responsible for ensuring the possession of valid required travel documents, and to ensure that passport and visa requirements are met prior departure.
- For family vacation, parents are ultimately responsible for the welfare of their children.
- We cannot be responsible for the safety and well being of customers or their belongings. We shall provide all reasonable help and assistance; however, it is advisable that customers obtain relevant personal travel insurance in case of illness, cancellation, baggage lost, delays and others.
- We take full responsibility to secure customer's private and confidential information that is provided during the time of booking.
- We will share customer's dietary, medical or any disability with relevant service providers to ensure our customers enjoy a safe and fun holiday. In making a booking with us, customer consent to this information being passed onto the relevant persons. (especially for package tours with meals plan)
- All prices are accurate at the time of publishing on our site. They are liable to change and can only be confirmed upon submitting an enquiry.
- Prices are based on current rates of exchange and are subject to variation if there are significant increases due to government tax, exchange rates, and increases in transportation costs or fuel prices, airfares or hotel rates.
- If you wish to make any changes to your tour arrangements, after payment has been made, your request is subject to availability and possibility. Relevant amendment fee applies.
- No refunds will be made for no shows, or any unused services.
- Local duties and levies are frequently amended or increased without prior notice. Whilst we do our best to inform customers of what local costs are likely to be prior to arrival, we cannot guarantee that no further changes will be introduced on top of the information that we provide. Such unforeseen costs remain the customer's responsibility.
- We will not be held responsible for any inconvenience or disappointment caused by the unforeseen circumstance including, but without limitation: earthquakes; volcanic dust clouds; or adverse weather conditions.
- We reserve the right to alter the itineraries without prior notice if necessary due to weather or other reasons that are beyond our control. Please note that in such cases, the customer is responsible for any additional costs that become payable as a result of such changes.
- We make every effort to ensure that your holiday arrangements run smoothly however in the unlikely event that you have reason to file a complaint, please immediately reach out to the contact pass to you during tour confirmation to resolve the dissatisfaction immediately.
Price : $ 867
USD 867/ pax
USD 903/ pax