Day 1: Yangon Arrival & Sightseeing
- Yangon arrival in the afternoon. (Itinerary can be adjusted base on your flight time.)
- Meet and greet by your station guide at the airport and then transfer to hotel for check-in.
- After freshen up, visit Bogyoke Aung San market (Scott market) – this popular market in downtown area offers a good selection of gem stones, traditional fabric & costumes, handicrafts, arts & paintings, souvenirs, etc. Bargain …bargain…bargain before buying anything. (This market is closed on Mondays & Gazette Holidays. In the event when tour dates coincide with the market holidays, we will arrange a suitable activity.)
- Then, drive to hotel for check-in. After freshen up, head to Botataung pagoda – situated way downtown beside the Yangon River. The Pagoda overlooked the pleasant water front of the river. The 40 meter high golden pagoda enshrines a sacred hair relic of Buddha. You will also be able to observe the locals at the many small shops lining up around the pagoda selling Buddhist trinkets, books, souvenirs, flowers, candles, incense, etc. If you like, you can also feed the pigeons by the jetty just next to the pagoda.
- Chaukhtatkyi Reclining Buddha – this 72m long Buddha image is one of Myanmar’s more revered reclining Buddha.
- Next, take a short tour to feel the other side of town Yangon. “Colonial Charm“! The crowded city you see today was once ruled by the British Empire and many Victorian-style buildings have survived the ravages of time and retained their glory. Colonial architecture is visible in large numbers of religious buildings, administrative offices, cinemas and residential properties in Yangon, especially close to the downtown area.
- Lastly, drive to the great Shwedagon Pagoda for sunset appreciation in the evening. This 98-meter gilded stupa is Myanmar’s Holiest Buddhist Shrine that contains relics of the past four Buddhas. The stupa was rebuilt many times until it reached its current height of 98 meters in the 18th It is believed that if a person wants to avoid bad luck and misfortune, he must pour water at one’s planetary post and he will be ensure of peace of mind and all anxieties will end.
- Transfer back to hotel and overnight in Yangon.
Day 2: Yangon – Heho – Loikaw
Loikaw – capital of Kayah state and still remains untouched that you can observe Kayah traditional way of life, and enjoy the beauty of natural landscape and mountains at their best.
- Check out after breakfast at the hotel. Then, transfer to Yangon domestic airport to catch your early morning flight to Heho. Your station guide will meet you at the airport then starts your road trip to Loikaw (5 hrs). On the way, enjoy the breathtaking view of Shan Plateau, tea leaf plantations.
- Upon arrival in Loikaw, drive to hotel for check-in. After freshen up, visit Belu Chaung. This scenic beauty is the icon of Kayah State or in another word, the homeland of the brass-coin-wearing women.
- After that, transfer back to hotel and overnight in Loikaw.
Day 3: Loikaw (Full Day Sightseeing)
- After breakfast at hotel, we will visit the local market where locals sell their goods. You will get to meet Kayan Padaung Tribe – on the verge of extinction and the most unusual Kayah tribe ladies wearing brass rings around their long necks. Kayah ladies are known for their skill of weaving. So we will do drop by to visit Kayah traditional weaving workshops.
- Next, head to visit Catholic Church. Due to arrival of Italian Catholic missions in the 19th Century, the area has a strong Christian influence and more than 300 villages are Roman Catholic to this day.
- After that, we will move to Kyet Cave – locals believe that this 1700 foot-deep cave used to host evil spirits and ghosts that are able to bestow miracles as well as evil spells. Lastly, enjoy beautiful sunset from Taungkwe Zeti hill that sits on a twin-peaked mountain that enables visitors to take in the most beautiful panoramic view of the city.
- Transfer back to your hotel and overnight in Loikaw.
Day 4: Loikaw – Phekon – Sakar – Inle
- Check out after breakfast at the hotel, then drive to Phekon (1.5 hrs) where you will take a boat trip to Inle (5 hrs) to appreciate the green scenery along the water way.
- We will drop by Sakar – a village on the south bank of Lake Inle. Discover the impressive ruins of Sakar pagodas located on the other side of the village, which were built using different artistic styles.
- Visit Tar Kaung pagoda – a series of more than 200 stupas. .
- Continue to visit nearby village, Thaya Gone – home to Pa-Oh, Intha and Taungyoe tribes to peep into their daily life and also to have a sip of local rice wine.
- Lastly, stop by at Sae Khaung pottery village to observe the unique process of producing handmade pots.
- Then, continue our boat trip to Upon arrival, transfer to your hotel in Inle (or) Nyaung Shwe jetty.
- At your own leisure for the rest of the evening and overnight in Inle.
Day 5: Inle – Pindaya – Inle
- After breakfast at the hotel, your guide will pick you up at the airport.
- Then, drive straight to Pindaya Cave (1.5 hr) – a huge extensive limestone cave 8000 of Buddha images in all sizes and shapes can be found. This nature limestone cave is beautifully decorated with stalagmites and is one of the most interesting destinations in Inle region.
- Umbrella & Shan paper making art – Pindaya is the place where local style umbrellas and Shan-paper are made. Workshop visit is available in appreciation of Shan traditional works of handmade art.
- Ta Lote Lake – 3880 feet above sea level. While visit Pindaya Cave, you can also appreciate the beauty of that lake from above. Be taken in by the hundred years old huge Banyan trees nearby that enhance the beauty of the landscape surrounded by Shan Plateau.
- After that, we will visit Or Yaw Village – a quarter of Pindaya and the key business of the native people here is agriculture. Pottery is a well-known art in Or Yaw village and the locals produce water pot, flower vases and toys for children.
- Workshops visits to observe bamboo hat making as well as pottery art. Drive back from Pindaya to Inle in the evening and transfer back to your hotel. Overnight in Inle.
Day 6: Inle & Indein sightseeing
- After breakfast at the hotel, your guide will take you on a boat trip to visit Phaung Daw Oo Pagoda – one of the famous principal shrines and the important religious site in the Shan State. The pagoda houses five small golden Buddha images but they have been covered with so many gold leaves that it is impossible to see their original structure.
- Then, head to Indein (est 4hrs return boat ride) – a Pa-Oh tribe village located on the western banks of the lake and travel down a small canal covered in hundreds of ancient stupas & enjoy the mesmerizing view of the lake. Visit Pa-Oh villages to get to know and interact with the simple & friendly Pa-Oh tribes. You can leisurely go around for sightseeing around the ancient pagodas.
- Shwe Indein pagoda – ancient and crumbling, ornate with stucco carvings of mythical animals.
- After that, take a boat ride back and head to Ywama village, largest village on the lake – home to the skilled silversmiths & ceremonial silverwares. After lunch at a local restaurant on the lake, visit lotus & silk weaving villages & traditional handicraft workshops at Inpawkhon village as well as Shan cheroot making workshop at Nam Pan
- We will continue our sightseeing – floating gardens (observe how Inle locals grow vegetables & fruit in large gardens that float on the surface of the lake).
- Transfer back to your hotel and overnight in Inle.
Day 7: Inle (Heho) – Yangon – International Departure
- Check out from the hotel and head to airport to fly back to Yangon via morning flight.
- Upon arrival at Yangon domestic airport, claim your luggage and transfer to Yangon international terminal to take your international departure flight.
- End of the tour and we hope to see you again.
Service Include & ExcludeInclusions:
- Hotel accommodations on twin sharing basis with daily breakfast
- Transfer and sightseeing by private car (driver inclusive)
- 2 sector domestic flights (Yangon – Heho, Heho – Yangon)
- Boat rental in Phekon & Inle
- Entrance fees & Zone fees for the attractions mentioned in the itinerary
- English-speaking station guide (One city one guide)
- Government Tax
- Meals / Drinks
- International Flights
- Visa fees (contact us for further information)
- Personal expenses such as camera fees, laundry services, tips
- Insurances (personal, health, travel, etc.)
- Early check-in and late check-out at hotels.
- Tips for guides and drivers
- Airport tax when applicable
- 3% surcharge for VISA & MasterCard payments
- The places that are not mentioned in the program
Payment TermsUpon tour confirmation initial non-refundable deposit ..... 40% of total package cost
30 days prior to arrival ......................................................... balance 60% of total package cost
Mode of Payment
Bank TransferBank transfer charges apply and on your own account.
- Account Name MYAT MI BA INTERNATIONAL PTE.LTD
- Address 315 OUTRAM ROAD, #15-08 TAN BOON LIAT BUILDING, SINGAPORE 169074
- Account No 503-220535-301 (USD)
- Bank Name OCBC BANK, SINGAPORE
- Bank Address 65 CHULIA STREET, #01-01 SINGAPORE 049513.
- Branch NORTH BRANCH
- SWIFT Code OCBCSGSG
Card Payment via bank POS (VISA & MasterCard only)
- 3% card surcharge applies.
- Scanned copy of credit card, traveler's passport and a completed authorization form are required.
- The authorised sales representative from our company will contact or email you to inform whether the payment is successful.
Cash on Arrival
- 40% initial deposit by VISA or MasterCard is required to guarantee the tour reservation.
- 3% card surcharge applies. Scanned copy of credit card, traveler's passport and a completed authorization form are required.
- The balance amount 60% can be settled in cash upon arrival.
- US dollar notes to be clean, unfolded, unmark and stainless.
- 45 - 30 days ........................ 40%
- 30 - 14 days ........................ 60%
- 14 days ................................ 100%
- Customers are responsible for ensuring the possession of valid required travel documents, and to ensure that passport and visa requirements are met prior departure.
- For family vacation, parents are ultimately responsible for the welfare of their children.
- We cannot be responsible for the safety and well being of customers or their belongings. We shall provide all reasonable help and assistance; however, it is advisable that customers obtain relevant personal travel insurance in case of illness, cancellation, baggage lost, delays and others.
- We take full responsibility to secure customer's private and confidential information that is provided during the time of booking.
- We will share customer's dietary, medical or any disability with relevant service providers to ensure our customers enjoy a safe and fun holiday. In making a booking with us, customer consent to this information being passed onto the relevant persons. (especially for package tours with meals plan)
- All prices are accurate at the time of publishing on our site. They are liable to change and can only be confirmed upon submitting an enquiry.
- Prices are based on current rates of exchange and are subject to variation if there are significant increases due to government tax, exchange rates, and increases in transportation costs or fuel prices, airfares or hotel rates.
- If you wish to make any changes to your tour arrangements, after payment has been made, your request is subject to availability and possibility. Relevant amendment fee applies.
- No refunds will be made for no shows, or any unused services.
- Local duties and levies are frequently amended or increased without prior notice. Whilst we do our best to inform customers of what local costs are likely to be prior to arrival, we cannot guarantee that no further changes will be introduced on top of the information that we provide. Such unforeseen costs remain the customer's responsibility.
- We will not be held responsible for any inconvenience or disappointment caused by the unforeseen circumstance including, but without limitation: earthquakes; volcanic dust clouds; or adverse weather conditions.
- We reserve the right to alter the itineraries without prior notice if necessary due to weather or other reasons that are beyond our control. Please note that in such cases, the customer is responsible for any additional costs that become payable as a result of such changes.
- We make every effort to ensure that your holiday arrangements run smoothly however in the unlikely event that you have reason to file a complaint, please immediately reach out to the contact pass to you during tour confirmation to resolve the dissatisfaction immediately.
Price : $ 1091
USD 1091/ pax
USD 1245/ pax