Day 1: Yangon – Bagan Temples & Pagodas Sightseeing ( Morning Direct Flight ) (travel to Yangon – began, Myanmar)
Bagan: As the capital of the first Myanmar Empire, Bagan is home to many archaeological sites. Filled with mass of 2,500 pagodas and stupas built between the 11th and 13th centuries, and surrounded by the Irrawaddy River, peanut and sesame fields, Bagan is one of the most best Buddhist archaeological sites in the world.
- Pick up at your hotel in Yangon and transfer to Yangon domestic airport. Fly from Yangon to Bagan by morning flight. ( Early check in is subject to available )
- Upon arrival to Nayung U airport, our guide will pick you up and visit the most famous sightseeing in Bagan.
- Nyaung U Local Market – some tourists find the morning market is more colorful and fun than the popular Scott market in Yangon. Majority of the market area is occupied by souvenirs and antiques shops. You can find bronze statues of the ancient ladies of Bagan, old lacquer ware, paintings copied from the original frescoes in the Bagan temple, hand woven clothes and many more.
- Shwezigon Pagoda – Shwezigon is considered as Bagan’s most significant shrine, 160 feet high and 160 feet wide at the base. It is said that the structure was built to enshrine one of the four replicas of the Buddha’s tooth in Kandy, Sri Lanka. This pagoda inspires faith even today, bringing joy to the hearts of monks and laymen alike as they behold its brilliant golden color.
- Ananda Temple – one of the best-preserved & largest temples built by King Kyansittha in 1105 AD. It is the masterpiece of early style temple architecture.
- Thatbaynyu temple – built by King Alaung Sithu in A. D. 1144 & is the tallest structure in Bagan. There is a rhyme traditionally sung by the people of Bagan, which runs: “Massiveness that is Dhammayan Gyi, Loftiness that is Thatbyinnyu, Grace that is Ananda.”
- Dammayangyi temple – built by King Narathu (1167-70), who was also known as Kalagya Min, who murdered his own king father to take over the throne and he built this massive structure. King Narathu oversaw the construction but he never completed the construction because he was assassinated before the completion.
- Manuha Temple – built by the captive Mon King Manuha in 1067 & one of the oldest temples in Bagan. Inside, there are 3 seated Buddha statues face the front of the building, & in the back there’s a huge reclining Buddha. All seem too huge for their enclosures, & their cramped, uncomfortable positions are said to represent the stress & lack of comfort the ‘captive king’ had to endure.
- Gubyaukgyi – the temple with a spire resembling the Mahabodhi Temple at Buddha Gaya in India. This temple is noted for its wall paintings, depicting scenes from the previous lives of the Buddha. Tourists can have a great chance in viewing the ancient carvings, paintings.
- Lacquerware workshops where you can observe how this age-old traditional piece of art is made.
- In the evening, visit to Shwesandaw Pagoda by Horse-cart to enjoy the amazing sunset of Bagan.
- After the sunset, transfer back to your hotel. Overnight in Bagan.
Day 2: Bagan – Myaing Village ( Meals – B + L + D )
- Breakfast at the hotel and drive from Bagan to Myaing Village about 2:30 Hrs.
- Arrive to Myaing village and warmly welcome by villagers with tamarind juice.
- Accommodate and relaxing at the Community Lodge at the village.
- After refreshment, time to enjoy local lunch which is prepared by the villagers.
- In the evening, visit around the village by bike. You can be experienced by smearing the Thanaka on your face, observing home-made productions and tasting local home-made snacks while touring.
- The women in the village will explain you about the villager’s health, population, health, agriculture and village history.
- After visited around the village, take a bath in Yin Taing Taung Dam and enjoy your sunset by taking boat on the dam.
- At the dinner time, villagers will entertain with the traditional dance and performance.
- Overnight at the village after dinner.
Day 3: Myaing Village – Bagan ( Meals – B )
- Breakfast will be served by Myanmar traditional snacks and coffee/tea at the village.
- After breakfast, you will be experienced by planting at the village which intend to green the central hot dry zone of Myanmar. The small plants can grow by your name and we will send the pictures of your plant once in a year via your email.
- Then transfer back to Bagan and accommodate at the hotel.
- At your own leisure rest of the day. Overnight in Bagan.
Day 4: Bagan – Mount.Popa – Yangon ( Meals – B ) ( Evening Direct Flight ) (
Mount Popa – 1518m above sea level and is the extinct volcano. Also known as the oasis of the central Myanmar dry zone and a perfect place for ecotourism. Home to many “Nats’ or Spirits, makes Mount Popa in Myanmar the prime spot for spirit worship for those who believe in supernatural beings. Being covered in dense vegetation, it is also a paradise for bird watchers and botanists.
- After breakfast at the hotel, your guide will pick you up and drive to Mount. Popa.
- On the way, we will visit to typical local farm and observe how locals climb up toddy trees to harvest the toddy juice.
- Continuously, we will observe how to make jaggery at the same compound and taste some of these.
- Proceed to Mt.Popa and visit, then back to Bagan and transfer to the Nyaung U domestic airport for your evening flight back to Yangon.
- Upon arrival to Yangon, pick up by the driver and transfer to your hotel in Yangon.
Service Include & ExcludeInclusions
- 3*Hotel accommodation in Bagan with daily breakfast ( On Day 1 & 3, Double/Twin sharing room )
- Accommodation at Myaing Community Lodge (On Day 2, Double/Twin sharing room )
- Lunch and Dinner at the village
- English speaking throughout guide ( In Bagan & Myaing Village )
- Traditional dance & Planting
- Donations to the community development fund
- Transfers and Sightseeings by private car ( driver inclusive )
- 02 sector domestic flight tickets ( Yangon-Bagan/ Bagan-Yangon )
- Sunset Horse-cart riding in Bagan
- Entrance/ Zone fees
- Government tax
- Meals not mentioned/Alcoholic beverages
- International Flights
- Visa fees (contact us for further information)
- Personal expenses such as camera fees, laundry services, tips
- Insurances (personal, health, travel, etc.)
- Early check-in and late check-out at hotels.
- Tips for guides and drivers
- Surcharge for VISA & MasterCard payments
- The places that are not mentioned in the program
Payment TermsUpon tour confirmation initial non-refundable deposit ..... 40% of total package cost
30 days prior to arrival ......................................................... balance 60% of total package cost
Mode of Payment
Bank TransferBank transfer charges apply and on your own account.
- Account Name MYAT MI BA INTERNATIONAL PTE.LTD
- Address 315 OUTRAM ROAD, #15-08 TAN BOON LIAT BUILDING, SINGAPORE 169074
- Account No 503-220535-301 (USD)
- Bank Name OCBC BANK, SINGAPORE
- Bank Address 65 CHULIA STREET, #01-01 SINGAPORE 049513.
- Branch NORTH BRANCH
- SWIFT Code OCBCSGSG
Card Payment via bank POS (VISA & MasterCard only)
- 3% card surcharge applies.
- Scanned copy of credit card, traveler's passport and a completed authorization form are required.
- The authorised sales representative from our company will contact or email you to inform whether the payment is successful.
Cash on Arrival
- 40% initial deposit by VISA or MasterCard is required to guarantee the tour reservation.
- 3% card surcharge applies. Scanned copy of credit card, traveler's passport and a completed authorization form are required.
- The balance amount 60% can be settled in cash upon arrival.
- US dollar notes to be clean, unfolded, unmark and stainless.
- 45 - 30 days ........................ 40%
- 30 - 14 days ........................ 60%
- 14 days ................................ 100%
- Customers are responsible for ensuring the possession of valid required travel documents, and to ensure that passport and visa requirements are met prior departure.
- For family vacation, parents are ultimately responsible for the welfare of their children.
- We cannot be responsible for the safety and well being of customers or their belongings. We shall provide all reasonable help and assistance; however, it is advisable that customers obtain relevant personal travel insurance in case of illness, cancellation, baggage lost, delays and others.
- We take full responsibility to secure customer's private and confidential information that is provided during the time of booking.
- We will share customer's dietary, medical or any disability with relevant service providers to ensure our customers enjoy a safe and fun holiday. In making a booking with us, customer consent to this information being passed onto the relevant persons. (especially for package tours with meals plan)
- All prices are accurate at the time of publishing on our site. They are liable to change and can only be confirmed upon submitting an enquiry.
- Prices are based on current rates of exchange and are subject to variation if there are significant increases due to government tax, exchange rates, and increases in transportation costs or fuel prices, airfares or hotel rates.
- If you wish to make any changes to your tour arrangements, after payment has been made, your request is subject to availability and possibility. Relevant amendment fee applies.
- No refunds will be made for no shows, or any unused services.
- Local duties and levies are frequently amended or increased without prior notice. Whilst we do our best to inform customers of what local costs are likely to be prior to arrival, we cannot guarantee that no further changes will be introduced on top of the information that we provide. Such unforeseen costs remain the customer's responsibility.
- We will not be held responsible for any inconvenience or disappointment caused by the unforeseen circumstance including, but without limitation: earthquakes; volcanic dust clouds; or adverse weather conditions.
- We reserve the right to alter the itineraries without prior notice if necessary due to weather or other reasons that are beyond our control. Please note that in such cases, the customer is responsible for any additional costs that become payable as a result of such changes.
- We make every effort to ensure that your holiday arrangements run smoothly however in the unlikely event that you have reason to file a complaint, please immediately reach out to the contact pass to you during tour confirmation to resolve the dissatisfaction immediately.
Price : $